Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

high flying mounts

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
idk if its just me or not but I have a owl and malorian dragon on my storm and I can't see anything in front of me I think they should do an update to make them a little lower its a bit hard to navigate with mounts like those and Im probably sure its not just those its probably all of these: malorian dragon, owl, phoenix, etc.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
I entirely agree. Not only do these mounts obstruct your field of view, I believe most of the mounts in the game are becoming too large to begin with. Bigger is not always better.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I have a hornosourus (probably misspelled) and I get annoyed when i message out loud, it smushes the chat bubble at the top of the screen and then it glitches and starts bugging out and and bouncing all over.

Please fix.

Alex Silverstone level 60

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Moony 1234 on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
I have a hornosourus (probably misspelled) and I get annoyed when i message out loud, it smushes the chat bubble at the top of the screen and then it glitches and starts bugging out and and bouncing all over.

Please fix.

Alex Silverstone level 60
that's what happens to me on my owl and malorian dragon too they really should make an update for that

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Someone who feels my pain! I agree this needs to be fixed.

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9