Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Nature Badge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
I am trying to get this badge and I think I have all the of the required spells, even the ones from the secret shops, but the badge is still not showing up. Is there any spell I may have missed? Thanks for the help.

Samantha Hawkrider Promethean

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
You're usually supposed to get the badge once you've obtained all the spells through level 48. Is it possible that you didn't complete the quest given to you by Erik Wyrdrune for the spell Triage? You can look at this list and see if you possibly missed any spell quests http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
littlesparrow101 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
I am trying to get this badge and I think I have all the of the required spells, even the ones from the secret shops, but the badge is still not showing up. Is there any spell I may have missed? Thanks for the help.

You need all of the spells through Level 48. This link shows all of the Life School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

In the beginning, I missed Mortis, the Death Tree, and Croaky in Marleybone.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
I found the badge. It must of showed up after the post. Nevermind!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Lol i remember posting something like this awhile go Anyway as you already know you need all life spells up to level 48 So basically Wizard City-Dragonsypre. Did you get the death tree? The secret shop in Colossus Blvrd? Here's a list of all life spells:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
littlesparrow101 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:

aw what you missed rebirth that was need to heal all people and spirit armor bad luck sorry