Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Class Automatic Resistance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
Hey guys!

We, players, all need so extra protect to specific classes that could be hard for us.

Wouldn't be cool if we had a percent of resistance to the opposite school at lvl 5 and it increases from 1% to like 15%?

For example: Ice grants a 1% resist to fire and storm at lvl 5, and than at lvl 95 it will have 15% or even more like 25%!

Here is what I think these resists come into place:

= Resist and
= Resist and

= Resist and
= Resist and
= Resist and
= Resist and
= Resist and ( but starts and ends off with a less resistance than the other classes to be fair)

I just thought some new players or even advanced player could enjoy another factor of boosting their resists
and it could help for people to try soloing instead of waiting for other people to join in and mostly help them.

So what do you guys think?

Historian
May 15, 2009
to be perfectly blunt I really don't like this idea. by level 95 if you know how to craft or farm the right gear you can easily have immunity to almost any school you want. Ice already can get immunity in storm, fire, and ice if they build their gear right and at extra 15-25% at max level really only makes it more ridiculous. on top of this it would essentially wreck every person who ever used shrike in things like pvp.

what we have right now is perfectly fine

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's really no reason for this. By level 95 every school can already be immune to every school except fire and ice. Fire and Ice immune gear are limited to only fire and ice for some reason. With the new addition of resist crafted rings in KR2 immune to any school is now not only possible, but extremely easy.