Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching question s

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hi guys. I have a deathspitter bow ( lvl 50) but I am only lvl 40. Obviously, the deathspitter bow takes you to the middle of the duel and you personally attack the enemy. (Wand attack) If I stitch to lower stats, which I am fine with, would I still be able to attack by going to into the middle of the duel or would I just attack like before with the other wand attack.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Mage of the Mirage... on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys. I have a deathspitter bow ( lvl 50) but I am only lvl 40. Obviously, the deathspitter bow takes you to the middle of the duel and you personally attack the enemy. (Wand attack) If I stitch to lower stats, which I am fine with, would I still be able to attack by going to into the middle of the duel or would I just attack like before with the other wand attack.
Sadly, what your trying to do wont work. You'll keep the appearance of the bow with your weaker wands stats, but the wand attack wont work. It will just show the normal, boring animation of whatever a level 40 death flare is. I've done this with a sword expecting I'd be able to do a sword attack, but it doesn't work like that.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
No you wouldn't, however you can buy packs from the crown shop you should get a new wand you can stitch with that has the spell you're wanting

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I am a bit confused by your question, but I think I have the answer.
If you select, "choose appearance" and make it have the appearance of the bow, then yes it will have that animation of going to the center. This is if in the "choose stats" widget you gave it the lvl 40 stats. I hope this answers your question.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Thanks guys. Well, I guess I have to wait till I reach lvl 50(unfortunately)