Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is Better - Skyracer Pegasus or Dream Filly

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I want a new mount and cannot decide if it should be a skyracer pegasus or a dream filly. I am a life wizard with dark green gear and a light green trim. I am wondering if those colors would look look alright with the blue and white skyracer that I want or if the dream filly (unicorn) is a better mount to get. Which mount do you like best and which mount should I get? Please reply asap, I plan on deciding today or early tomorrow.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
The dream filly without a doubt is the right choice......you'll feel like an absolute boss whilst riding it

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Explorer
May 13, 2013
Grace Dreamrider on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
I want a new mount and cannot decide if it should be a skyracer pegasus or a dream filly. I am a life wizard with dark green gear and a light green trim. I am wondering if those colors would look look alright with the blue and white skyracer that I want or if the dream filly (unicorn) is a better mount to get. Which mount do you like best and which mount should I get? Please reply asap, I plan on deciding today or early tomorrow.
I would have to say the dream fily. The sky racer Pegasus is ok, but if your clothes are gonna have those colors, i would suggest the dream fily. Though, in my opinion, both of those mounts are a bit expensive.. So I wouldn't exactly suggest them. That's probably why thy are beastly mounts :P

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my life wizard has the dream filly, and it suits her.

that said, the pegasus mounts are awesome, too; my balance wizard and noob death on second account both have the nightflame (black and red) version of the mount, and they're just spiffy too.

-von

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks for all your responses, but I didn't end up buying a mount since:

a) the 5000 crown mount sale ended and I didnt have 10$
b) now that the sale is over, i cannot afford either mount.

But if i do have enough crowns at some point, I will remember what you guys told me.
Thanks again
Grace DreamRider

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Grace Dreamrider on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for all your responses, but I didn't end up buying a mount since:

a) the 5000 crown mount sale ended and I didnt have 10$
b) now that the sale is over, i cannot afford either mount.

But if i do have enough crowns at some point, I will remember what you guys told me.
Thanks again
Grace DreamRider
Grace: did you know that you can get a free mount from the fansite at wizard101central.com?

Details are here: http://www.wizard101central.com/

"Everybody Wins" a Stormrider Hare mount !! All you have to do is register and enter.