Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Sun Spell!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Hi everyone,

I just thought of a new sun enchantment spell which would be called "Add Health." You would play it on a minion card and it would boost the health of the minion by the designated amount. You could also make an "Add Attack," "Add Resist," and "Add Cirtical" sun enchantment.

What do you think?

Kieran SandTalon

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
BBallPro7905 on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just thought of a new sun enchantment spell which would be called "Add Health." You would play it on a minion card and it would boost the health of the minion by the designated amount. You could also make an "Add Attack," "Add Resist," and "Add Cirtical" sun enchantment.

What do you think?

Kieran SandTalon
Add health is actually already a sun spell. See "Primordial"
The moves Add Attack is more knited to Colossal and Gargantuan which are already sun spells
Add Resist is technically for Star users, see the spell Fortify.
Add critical is also meant for Star users, see Vengeance.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
I think it's a good idea, but then no one uses minions at later levels unless the boss is extremely hard and they are soloing. I don't think these sun spells would be used often. Maybe an upgrade from colossal? I mean it's been 35 levels since we got colossal... more sun spells please!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
KaneDeathBringer23... on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
Add health is actually already a sun spell. See "Primordial"
The moves Add Attack is more knited to Colossal and Gargantuan which are already sun spells
Add Resist is technically for Star users, see the spell Fortify.
Add critical is also meant for Star users, see Vengeance.
Yah, I know that. I meant for the minions.

Kieran SandTalon