Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for a questing partner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
hello! i'm a normal wizard player, but I am part of the storm school and soloing is incredibly hard because of this. I want to find someone who is in avalon, and willing to help me quest longterm. I'm lvl 74 storm once again, please reply if interested

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
hello! I am interested in being your partner! I am currently working on the quest "fool's knight". just reply back with a date,realm,and time.

-flint waterwalker
level 74

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Hi I'll be glad to partner up, I'm a level 76 Pyromancer

Reply if you still want to!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
i need a questing buddy i am a level 77 and i have a critical and damage set up with a dual universal resist pet so if your interested in having my help plz reply. this is the 3rd time i am doing Avalon.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
i'm a level 70 fire wizard, david frostshard and I would be happy to help as I also need help in Avalon, I have a friends that can help but most of the time i'm stuck soloing it. if you want to meet up we can meet in realm wu, at the entrance to high rule at 3:00pm pacific time.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2010
hello im william frostrunner im looking for a quest partner im just at the start of the outer yard so if you ever see me friend me and u mabye you can help me eastern times im in the realm drake alot and i dont have open chat. plz help!