Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-4-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's been a wonderful week, and now it's one of my favorite things to do on Friday - that's right, a new topic of discussion!

This week marked our newest update, Khrysalis Part 2, debuting on the Test server. We're really excited to share the epic conclusion of this particular story with you (and to get started on the next one, of course ::grin::). Morganthe's influence started in the beginning of Celestia, and has reached deep into the heart of Khrysalis, affecting Zafaria, Avalon, and Azteca as well.

Today, I'd like to ask: what is your FAVORITE part of the Morganthe story, and why? Bonus points if you tell us how far you've gotten through it.

A fabulous Friday to you all!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Azteca! Why? Cause it's the return of the original villain of the game, Malistare!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
How Morganthe started as a student of Merl Ambross and he did not notice that she was evil to the
core. She has started showing signs when she was young in Avalon. Also With the bringing back of
Malistare will that mean that after K2 there will be more to do in the Spiral. I have finished all of K1
and am waiting on K2 to begin.

Wolf Greatheart.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
The beginning. I haven't gotten there yet, but I still know some about it.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer"Hi professor!"

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Malorn AshThorn446 on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Azteca! Why? Cause it's the return of the original villain of the game, Malistare!
I am only a bit through Azteca and it my second favortie world, Celestia is my first, but thats because I enjoyed the theme of it. I've heard that Azteca's story line is full of plot twists and what not, but I really like how in Avalon you go back in time and fight Morganthe before she is so evil.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Dream Avalon where we got to see some of the backstory

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I like that morganthe was once a wizard from wizard city just like we are. I like to see her interactions with ambrose, like we did in ghost avalon. it connects our wizards with the story.I hope she isn't destroyed like malistaire. it would be cool for her to find the error of her ways and maybe even return to wizard city to help us right the wrongs she has visited upon the spiral.

Amber Raven Song, Max

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Malorn AshThorn446 on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
you should've typed "Spoiler Alert!" : - p

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I'd say the Celestia part, because at first, she's super mysterious and you know nothing about whoever's doing all this evil stuff. Also, because that's where you hear the prophecy thing. I absolutely love prophecies.
They're definitely my weakness.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Personally, they all had their perks, in my eyes. In Celestia, we see how long Morganthe has been plotting her revenge, and we see the way her influence churns around a world. In Zafaria, it's all about her regaining her power--her Deck of Shadows (which would *hint* be an awesome spell deck *hint*), and we see how persuasive and manipulative she truly is. We reach Avalon, and learn of her roots, why she was corrupted, and again how greatly a world is destroyed by it. In Azteca, her plan becomes clear (SPOILER), to arrange the Celestial Choir (see the Tzol'kein Stones quest chain obtained by Tezcat Threestar for full details) and rewrite the spiral. And lastly, in Khrysalis (Part One--I'm not a test player) we are able to fight against, once again, her revenge of a world. I love Morganthe, she was a great creation by KI.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I didn't like the second arc story at all until AV. AV is fun because of the Python, music, & folklore refs, but also because at the end of the world we start to see the story behind the story. The Morganthe arc becomes compelling in KR. The part in Radiance (now on test) where we go back in time is brilliant, both in terms of game play and plot.

Administrator
Thanks for the replies, folks! I'll share those with the Story Wizards!

A new post shall be coming up shortly! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea