Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to do??

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 13, 2013
Shaloha, fellow wizards. I'm been thinking about doing pvp and stuff like that for a long time. I've started doing it and found it really fun (low lvl style). However, I want to lvl up and pvp at the same time, but I'm afraid higher lvl pvp (lvl 30-95) will be more of a struggle to do. Is it really? Thx to anyone that responds!

Pokebow
Lvl18 (I'm getting there)

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Pokebow on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Shaloha, fellow wizards. I'm been thinking about doing pvp and stuff like that for a long time. I've started doing it and found it really fun (low lvl style). However, I want to lvl up and pvp at the same time, but I'm afraid higher lvl pvp (lvl 30-95) will be more of a struggle to do. Is it really? Thx to anyone that responds!

Pokebow
Lvl18 (I'm getting there)
I enjoy level 30 balance PvP. There is an easy way to do it. You just build up to max pips while shielding/finding attacks and then barrage the enemy with low level (scorpion to specteral blast) attacks. You can also try judgement, but I have found that to be less effective. This also changes if you have any spells dropped from the loremaster. Or if you have a myth mastery amulet.

Good luck,
Wolf Legend