Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wait...what kind of Wizards are we?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
Ok, so we all have our favorite Wizards: Harry Potter, Merlin, and I'd even go as far as to say Percy Jackson, But! Why do we only learn Attack, Defend, and Heal spells (Don't you dare say Polymorph, it doesn't count) I mean, Every Wizard can levitate things, or go invisible, or mix potion, so why can we? I think that we should learn some new things, like potion mixing, or Plant gathering, or anything but Attacks, ok? Are we seeing eye to eye?

-General Jack Squat

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
i would love if we could merge different spells together and make new spells

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
thats a great idea! i would LOVE alchemy ( potion brewing ) they should re hire gretta darklette ( the ex alchemy teacher )

oh and sstoreide: thats a awsome idea!

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
yes but,being a vet, I feel it would ruin the game.Already people have quit because they think the storyline is getting boring.but we can already merge spells together with the sun spells.But other stuff like levitating may just kill the game. I would not like it if they put that in.They should just add it as the little cutscene but thats it.i do like where your going with potions but that's a little different.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Yea, I like your idea! And it would be great to have more updates added in the games other than always using attacks and the other stuff you mentioned.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
The Wyrm on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
yes but,being a vet, I feel it would ruin the game.Already people have quit because they think the storyline is getting boring.but we can already merge spells together with the sun spells.But other stuff like levitating may just kill the game. I would not like it if they put that in.They should just add it as the little cutscene but thats it.i do like where your going with potions but that's a little different.
same here levitation would kill the game, but potions i think might make it better

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
In Wysteria, those cute piggy students are waving their wands and books (also themselves) and thank goodness we didn't tell Crisp that. We may need to learn it so our rival won't make fun of us (more)
Miranda Dreamsong
With persistence, anything can be accomplished

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Ok potion mixing would be cool and harry potter and Merlin are wizards yes but the only reason I'm even posting this is to exclaim Percy Jackson is anything but a wizard he is closer to a cookie than a wizard