Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Enemy attacks wizard city idea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Hey, i was thinking of a cool idea for unicorn way. Maybe a new enemy could attack and it could be a limited time quest like triton avenue had! Like for easter, It could be called, the easter skeleton. The skeleton could have easter bunny ears. Make up a storyline and the skeletons health could be 180. School of . What do you think? Write in the comments what type of new enemy event you'd like?

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Wow, that's a nice idea! And since you're suggesting that it be on Unicorn Way, everyone can participate.
Your idea about the skeleton wearing Easter bunny ears is just hilarious! But if this were to come to a reality, then I would suggest that the health would be like 500 or more, because if it was 180, it would be too easy.

Have a good day!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Samrabaloat on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Wow, that's a nice idea! And since you're suggesting that it be on Unicorn Way, everyone can participate.
Your idea about the skeleton wearing Easter bunny ears is just hilarious! But if this were to come to a reality, then I would suggest that the health would be like 500 or more, because if it was 180, it would be too easy.

Have a good day!
Great idea for the health!

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
rachel blue blosso... on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Great idea for the health!
You're welcome.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I like it! The Christmas would be cool with skeletons with red noses!!!!!!!
Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
GPM499 on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
I like it! The Christmas would be cool with skeletons with red noses!!!!!!!
Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep
That another great idea!