Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Chamber

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
So can someone give me tips or tricks or something to look for or do to getting a spell in this chamber or is it really just "luck of the draw"? I've been destroying the little lady for 4 days with no reward; just a bunch of gear and treasure cards I do not need. I guess my gold pile is getting taller! I was teaming with some guys who were chatting about the "drop rate" being changed in the chamber to make it even more difficult. Anything truth to that?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
SIRCH269 on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
So can someone give me tips or tricks or something to look for or do to getting a spell in this chamber or is it really just "luck of the draw"? I've been destroying the little lady for 4 days with no reward; just a bunch of gear and treasure cards I do not need. I guess my gold pile is getting taller! I was teaming with some guys who were chatting about the "drop rate" being changed in the chamber to make it even more difficult. Anything truth to that?
Every time you destroy her, you get one chance at the appropriate drop. Unlike fizzle, there is nothing for the drop to succeed other than pure luck... regardless of any changes to the drop rate. If you really want the spell as a drop, you'll just have to keep doing it until you succeed. I'm crossing my fingers for you...

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I must admit, the drop rate seems to be pathetic!

I have been farming her for days, no spells.

KI -- could you please increase the drop rate? It gets very irritating when it seems that you just waste our time.

And before anyone says "no one says you have to farm her, so don't complain!" -- well duh. For that matter, we also don't have to pay for membership or play the game at all!

But still, spending hours in the hopes of the promised reward (her spells) with nothing to show for it but some TC and fairly average gear, is annoying. If KI wants people to stay with this game, please remember to reward us for our loyalty and our efforts in the game. Making chances of rewards so slim that it gets irritating, is not really good customer relations or customer satisfaction.

(And when you see multiple posts about the same topic, that is a pretty good indication that your customers are getting irritated...)

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
An another matter, I hope the drops for the Loremaster TC has been increased with the release of Krysalis 2 with the added craftable wands and Loremaster spell now being craftable.

Does anyone know if the drop rate for these cards has increased???

Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
So I have done the loremaster dungeon for over a week and all I get is treasure cards and clothes and it's more frustrating than anything because people say they get spells but all I get is garbage why is this?????

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
SIRCH269 on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Well, for a tip to get a spell, I got none. To help you in battle I have one:
get a fire-school blade stealer, try to cast it on her your first round, unless you know when the font of strength casts it +50% balanceblade.
When boredom arrives, read a good book

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
It took me around two months of farming an hour a day to get the Loremaster spell for my balance. that was before it was craftable. it really is just luck and it is probably gonna take awhile. patience is very much required.

Amber Raven Song, Max

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
So my last post on this thread was the beginning of April. Now it is the end of May. After many, many times farming the Loremaster, I still have not received a single spell from her, nor has my friend that I have been farming her with. Really, this is just not right.

Please, KI, Please, raise the drop rates on the spells!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
If you really want of the spells quickly just buy the recipes for them they just added Krampus and Loremaster spells to craft you just need a lot of gold and I mean a lot of course you need to be right crafting rank to.

Hunter G. says just keep trying!