Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-28-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, and as such, let's pick a new topic!

Let's discuss bundles, such as the ones pictured here. What would be your dream bundle? A gardening bundle? A tournament bundle? A world-specific bundle that we haven't done?

As a second part to that question, what would your dream bundle include? We normally include a house, big housing item, or a dungeon, as well as a mount, a pet, gear, a weapon, and occasionally some other goodies. What would you put in your dream bundle? Would you stick to the norm, or deviate (for example, gardening seeds instead of a weapon)?

I've seen some other threads on the subject and read through them, but I wanted to get the discussion focused and going again!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I'd like to individually choose the components of my bundle.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I have an idea about a circus/faire/animal related theme! You could create a tiny clown car mount- It would be amazing to see characters shrink down some even when they equip to it, and allow up to 4 characters on it! Or a jungle tour vehicle type mount. Think about using the Fairegrounds and Pet Pavilion for inspiration for the home! How about some gear that looks silly like a clown outfit :P The yard at the house could have flowers along the sidewalk that sprinkle water out of them. A cotton candy machine or popcorn vendor machine for a housing item maybe? You could hit x and receive a pet snack from either of those, which is always fun to have in the home. You could incorporate a room of mirrors too, like a funhouse room. Or maybe a waterfall outside with a mirrored cave hidden behind it? I haven't seen any mirrors anywhere yet, that would be neat to see reflections. A big part of my idea would include having a mini-game sigil in the home! I know that we're supposed to buy the item that allows us to play those, but just this once a sigil would be amazing. Even better than that would be to take the pet theme strongly in favor and give us a pet game sigil at this home exclusively! I think you would sell loads of that kind of bundle!

Some general feedback for ideas:
-Multi person mounts are a BIG favorite and a lot of fun; but they are so bulky it's hard to see around them. Can we make 4 people fit on a mount and also without it taking up the whole screen? Something to think about :)
-Humor sells, try to come up with more ways to make us laugh! :)
-Water that you can run through is always a big hit, and especially when it runs downhill and lets you fall with it. So much fun!
-Pets are a big important part of the game, a pet themed house would sell very well. Create a home with special areas for different types of pets. Kind of like the Darajani Zoo in Zafaria; use that concept for inspiration!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
What I would do is make a pack where the pet/gear is RELEVANT to the wizard who will be receiving it. What this means is that once the pack is accepted, the system would check what school the wizard is and make the pet/gear the same school, along with any spell cards that are gotten through the aging process.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Professor Falmea on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:

Let's discuss bundles, such as the ones pictured here. What would be your dream bundle? A gardening bundle? A tournament bundle? A world-specific bundle that we haven't done?

As a second part to that question, what would your dream bundle include? We normally include a house, big housing item, or a dungeon, as well as a mount, a pet, gear, a weapon, and occasionally some other goodies. What would you put in your dream bundle? Would you stick to the norm, or deviate (for example, gardening seeds instead of a weapon)?

I've seen some other threads on the subject and read through them, but I wanted to get the discussion focused and going again!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Pacifist Bundle (non-fighting):

1 Sunion
5 Snack Packs

Pacifist Hood - Gives energy & gardening item cards.
Pacifist Cloak - Same as hood.
Pacifist Boots - Same as others.
Staff of Peace - Gives item cards like Solar Panels, that costs little energy & lowers the chance that the plant will get sun needs. They could be called Solar Panels, Reservoir (rain), Recording (music), Honey (pollination) & Magic Deposit (magic).

Gardener's Farm - All plants like it, and half of it is a field, so you have plenty of room.

And finally, a spell:

Fertilised Soil - 5 energy, any plants can go in it, and they also like the soil & grow faster.

So overall:

+1 Seed
+5 Snack Packs
+Pacifist Attire
+Staff of Peace
+Gardener's Farm
+1 Spell
+1 Castle elixir
+5,000 Crowns

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
I would be thinking a bundle with many hidden secrets to discover, and a tree beast mount, unlike the treant mount, but with roots as feet, and an axe in one hand. A pet ment for pvp and a wand with ligh critical and block (of corse for level 95+wizards) and maybe focus on damage so all schools can be able to use, especially life. It's hard to find a bundle with good life damage stats. A pet that can cast may cast availing hands, and a gear set that looks like vines are overrunning your body, and a big house that looks like a house is in a hill and the only way to enter it is through a code or maze for wizards to try to get through.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
In future bundles, the first thing I'd love to see is improved gear. Right now, it's all mediocre at best and doesn't come close to comparing to even Waterworks gear, let alone some of the high-end stuff that's available now. And the look - in all honesty, we don't want to look like dinosaurs, or cave people, or whatever else. I think that if you get some really great-looking gear in there, that'd be a huge selling point.

As for my dream bundle, I'm envisioning houses that aren't so flat. I want one with a little bit less open space but that's big - maybe in the mountains. Imagine a center courtyard surrounding by high, high cliffs. Periodically at different heights are areas around the mountains, you'd see balconies and such, and the interior would be a sort of tunnel system that goes up and down. Below ground is one house area with a dungeon guarded by a dragon. You can ride the dragon up through a hole in the courtyard (so it'd have to be in the same zone), and up through the mountains. More depth. More diversity. More than just a high ledge around a tower to look from.

I'm definitely for deviating from the norm, but always include a house on the $39 cards. Those are your best parts. And I'd never swap a weapon for gardening seeds. The weapons are usually very unique. Don't trade anything like we can get in-game for current bundle items.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
I want a Zoo/Pet bundle. Smaller house, but the outside is set up like a zoo, think Zafaria Stone Town Zoo. Different areas for different kinds of pets and it can hold all 250 items as pets, instead of the normal 50.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I would enjoy to see a bundle above the rest to get newer wizards starting. I think it should include a Marley Bone style castle, but only it could be a small city block with multiple houses on it that you can go into. It would be very neat if you could let other wizards edit the inside of the house permitted so they can all live on the same road! It should also include A set of decent gear that is designed like a business suit, maybe a High Outgoing set for stats? It should include a city style mount like a 2-person bicycle like a tandem! The wand that comes with could be something fun like a magical suitcase with large incoming healing and average critical block. I would like the pet to be something unique like a bundle of litter or something that rolls down the spiral along side you! Due to the extraordinary house, i think the bundle should be prices at $50 for all wizards to enjoy

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
An Avalon bundle would be great.

Castle/house that is based on the Caliburn/High Road/Abbey Road areas (not like The Wyrd house).
Pets that look like King Artorius. Choose one based on the school you want and it offers an item card of 'King Artorius' for that school. (One at baby, two at ancient, three at mega.) Talents should include a heal (perhaps fairy), ward/charm removers and resists to attack spells.
Mount be a horse drawn open carriage, able to carry two people.
Gear and the choice of 5,000 crowns -or- one month membership (as usual).

For a gardening bundle...

Red Barn Farm house
One each of a few popular seeds (one king parsley, one couch potato, and one for a small sized plot).
One energy elixir.
One Moolinda Wu's Green Thump Pack.
One other (random?) gardening/seeds related pack.
A random pet from a known list of possible pets, or perhaps the choice from the list of pets.
No gear, no crowns. Reduced cost (maybe $29 instead of $39?) since it would be a specialty bundle.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
W101 Zoo
Bundle Would Include,
Zoo styled "house" , complete with an outdoor "zoo" gate and outdoor pens to house different pets. Each will look a bit different, lined with stone, made to look like natural habitats, some with water, some with caves etc.
Then there would be an indoor area for our nocturnal pets like snakes, bats etc.

So instead of the housing items being at 250, our pet limit outside would be 250 and inside would be 250... BUT housing items would be limited to just 50 outside and 50 inside. Flipping the stats for this bundle house.

The clothes would not have stats for fighting OR pvp but would be designed JUST for training pets and pet derby. The look will be zoo keeper! Pet energy would be on hat, cloak and shoes and a nice big amount combined.

There will be no wand or weapon but MEGA snacks instead, say one or two packs.

Mount would be either a cool animal print Jeep OR a golf cart type of ride, possibly Zafaria style. One or two player mount for fun.

In the house would be a pet training game unique to this house and at the end, if you get a PERFECT you get one mega or high level snack and some gold.

The pet would be something new and unique for this house, a very special pet with guaranteed sprite or fairy and resist.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
How about the Artist Bundle! It would be a huge bundle with all the items I'm thinking about lol. It would be based around artistic objects and whatnot. For a house, it could be the Artist's Magnificent Studio!There could be a scissor mount, a paintbrush wand, a paint pallet pet, a multi-color coconut tree, 1 new art-themed spell, the clay catapult interactive housing item, a brand new drawing/painting housing game, and art-themed gear! It could also include 5 free tournaments, 10,000 in-game gold, 2500 crowns, 1 month membership ALL for the awesome price of $80! A guy can dream right?

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I would Like to see a bundle for pets. Like a house that can hold a larger amount of pets for us pet collectors. I would like to see it include a clothing set that gives more pet energy, a pet of some sort, the house mentioned above, and some sort of mount. ~ Tyler M, The Pet Collector

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
CIRCUS!!!

Just for fun, to bring some joy and silliness to the game a circus bundle would be awesome.

House, Large 3 ring circus tent and a smaller funhouse building that is separate.... complete the fun house successfully and you get three free prizes like reagents, gold and a snack.

Outside has a classic bubble light circus sign arch and ticket booth. Another fun interactive item, a dunk tank... a friend or wizard clicks "X" to sit on the seat above a tank of water.....and his or her friends can throw balls at the target to dunk the wizard.

The car would be a clown car, looking too small but would be a 4 player mount!! It would have a clown horn that would actually work and other wizards could hear. So the space bar would make the car beep instead of the normal jumping function. Would be polkadot or similar fun colors.

Clothes options can be clown clothes, rainbow fuzzy hair wig complete with red nose and makeup that appears on our face, funky over sized clown clothes and huge red shoes. Wand/weapon would be a clown horn, squirting flower, bubble wand or joke can of fake snakes.
OR could be the master of ceremonies ring master clothes, very classic with top hat tux and tails and shiney shoes.... wand/weapon would be a whip.

The pet would be a tiny clown, style determined by the school the wizard is in that redeems the pet the first time. They would all have spritely at least.(life, greens and happy, death, scary with halloween clown colors, storm is angry with storm colors, fire is crazy/goofy and fire colors, ice is sad and blues colors, myth is non-emotional in myth colors.)

OR the pet could be an organ grinding monkey with clothes on like old street performers.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I would like to have "garden" bundle which have dungeon like idea of winterbane or underground bosses can drop any seeds, gears, items that plants "LIKE" and more... But we love crown seeds more than regular seeds. Similar idea from Halloween where we did fight for bunny pet that drop seeds so rare.

So the gears have to be high energy gears look like Mole gardener gears with wand as Hoe or seed wand.

The mount should be like horse with wagon that look like full of seeds with water bucket that can pull the wagon maybe enough of 2-3 players rider.

Glass house (green house) similar to Red Barn Farm but nicer than that or underground like mole house .....

need garden storage for "LIKE," and seeds maybe up to 100, not use attic or bank at all but storage for garden only.

The pet will be mole gardener....... That Mole gardener pet will give extra energy like up to 5 max or short time of energy refill timer.

I hope it will help you be creative and give the ideas.......

Love the crown seeds more than regular seeds........

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I would do an MB-themed bundle.

It would have a house based off Buckingham Palace, an MB-themed gauntlet that is shaped like one of the towers. It would also include a two-person mount that is like a wagon, where the driver sits in the driver's seat and the passenger sits in the bed of the wagon. It wouldn't include clothing, but instead some kind of pet and wand.

Hails MoonHeart

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Class specific bundles!
Yes it would be a lot of work but it would be so awesome!
Here is my idea for the Storm Bundle:

A brand new house: Kraken's Cove.
This house features:
A kraken who climbs out of the watery abyss in a cave from the far side of the spiral door. He gives you gifts each day
A wild ocean surrounds you with waves while a thunderstorm rolls above you, like the current storm house
A huge house upon a very tall hill that goes up into the storm
In this house, there are multiple rooms with huge windows where you can stare out at the raging storm.
Control the weather of this house with the magic weather porter! Make it sunny, rainy, or even make a hurricane off the coast of your house!
Locate the secret shark tank in your house, try not to fall in!
Practice your skills in a private arena in a small cove outside. It includes a waterfall with a moat surrounding the arena. Storm sharks loom in the water. Luckily there is a bridge to the arena, and space for friends to watch!
At the top of the house is an observatory where you can look out to the coast or stars!

The bundle includes a Storm Owl Mount!
A Leviathan pet!
And amazing looking gear, with lightning bolts zipping across it!
The wand is a massive sword, also containing lightning bolts!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
My dream bundle would include one of the two mounts White Stag or a Hippogriff, it would also include the leopard pet, a good amulet, and some good armor (especially some good boots). Also one super cool furniture item. All the things I includes in this, are all things that fellow wizards can actually use in battle and for questing (and with the furniture piece for some extra fun). This would be my dream pack

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
a real world bundle

gear:
glasses
gun
skinny jeans
tee shirts
high heels
hoodies
khakis
blouses
combat boots
fishnet gloves
tank tops
shorts
pony tails
hair ties
baseball caps
sneakers
suits
pencil skirts
collar shirts
leather jackets
knitted sweaters
jeans
yoga pants

mounts:
cars
motorcycles
bikes
roller blades
skate boards
taxis
lawnmower

houses:
penthouse
suburbs
two floors
apartments

seeds:
tomatoes
cucumbers
peppers

wands:
pencil/paper
yardstick
ruler
water bottle

and more

Hero
May 02, 2009
I'd say a ghost-themed bundle complete with a ghost-themed outfit that makes you look transparent like a ghost upon equipping, a transparent ghost sword, a white ghost pet (or just a white bed sheet with the appearance of something under it when there's actually not anything under it), a ghost-themed mount that also makes you transparent upon equipping, a haunted mansion house that's different from the death house and also a transparency kiosk that makes you look transparent for about an hour or so upon activation (this so if you don't like the weapon and/or the gear that's offered in the bundle you can still be transparent just like a ghost without them albeit for a limited time though but of course).

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I'd like a pet bundle. The house would be a small cottage "Ranger Station" on a very large land area, with different biomes for different pet types - a beach, forest & grass area, snow capped peak, volcano / lava pool, and a spooky cave. The pet item limit would be higher than for other houses, and there would be a "guide book" feature that lets us look at pet stats (as when they are in our backpacks) without picking them up - so we could locate a roaming pet.

It would come with a ranger outfit (safari style) that would give extra energy, and a wand with bonus energy. Best of all, a practice derby track - with the feeding after race option.

In lieu of a mount, how about a ride on the grounds (like the Amber bundle dragonfly) that gives snacks & other rewards - maybe a Land Rover? or a pack mule?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010

I would love a tournament bundle. I am a crown player that would be great to get. I have 6 wizards, would love to try for the items you could win.

casey959

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009

i would have to say add a night takers bundle

has a frakenstien mount
crown of the night
10,000 crowns ( so other peoples can get stuff )
robe of the dark
boots of the dead
frakenstien's lab

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Let me be the first to say, great idea professor! I know many of us players have been itching to give our ideas on bundles to you, the staff of Kingsisle. Honestly, if there is one type of bundle I'd love to see, its a Wintertusk one! I know it is a part of Grizzleheim, but the Winterbane Gauntlet just doesn't do Wintertusk any justice. Though if you were to make another Aquila bundle, I personally would love to see a Tartarus type house! As a death-type person, I love Tartarus. But maybe Divide the house into thirds in a sense. An underground area, like in the Pyramid of the Lost Horizon house, an underwater area, like in the Sunken Palace house, and a mountain area, like in the Massive Fantasy Palace house. The underground area would represent Tartarus, Mountain would represent Olympus and the underwater area would represent Atlantea.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
Ideally, more school specific bundles. Weapons and gear would be to suit that specific school. Such as life, balance or death. The generic gear works, but gear that is tailored to a specific school, or class, would be cool.

Housing could be themed, pets themed.

This might also help bundle sales. It may also make people branch out and try other classes, as well.