Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Areas - Khrysalis Part 2

AuthorMessage
Administrator
This is it folks, this is what you've patiently been waiting for: Khrysalis Part 2.

As you know, this is the final chapter in Morganthe's tale (or is it?) and it's up to you to thwart her plans. If you have completed the Khrysalis quest "Edge of Forever" which granted you the badge "Harbinger of Light", then you need to speak to Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Bastion to obtain the quest "Back in the Saddle" which will continue this grand story!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you professor!!!!!!

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
I haven't seen high levels this pumped since Celestia came out in 2010.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 70

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
wooooooo!!!!! finally! It felt like its been forever since the last update

Logan hawkrider level 95

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Is there a new World Map with the Khrysalis Part 2 expansion?

Defender
May 09, 2010
I dunno, that Old Cob guy seems pretty shady. I have a feeling that he is the next big villain for the 3rd Arc! If not, than I would guess that he would at least be tied to the story-line somehow. Unfortunately, I don't think his role will be a friendly one. Only one way to find out: watch and wait!

Blaze Stormmancer

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
lettup on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
I dunno, that Old Cob guy seems pretty shady. I have a feeling that he is the next big villain for the 3rd Arc! If not, than I would guess that he would at least be tied to the story-line somehow. Unfortunately, I don't think his role will be a friendly one. Only one way to find out: watch and wait!

Blaze Stormmancer
Huh? I don't know who your talking about... If you mean Taylor Coleman, then I highly doubt it. By the way, Kravenly was more impressive than Baylor. But oh well, it is what it is.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Malorn AshThorn446 on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
Huh? I don't know who your talking about... If you mean Taylor Coleman, then I highly doubt it. By the way, Kravenly was more impressive than Baylor. But oh well, it is what it is.
Nevermind... I now know who Old Cob is... Very interesting fellow... Hopefully, he isn't the new villain as everyone says he will be...

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG I played this in test wont spoil anything but it is pretty awesome. Must ...refrain.... from shouting all the things. Also I see what they did there with some quest names and yay stackable items. Could have used this when i was turning my house into a mini forest but oh well.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Great job on this world. The battles are fun, and there are many wonderful new things, however I'm concerned by how fast it went to live. As nice as it is to have fresh content, it's better to have it free of bugs, and to have issues with gear and spells resolved. Test should have stayed up a bit longer, and more player feedback should have been considered. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear there are going to be complaints and problems that could have been avoided with more refinement.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Prince of Shadows on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Great job on this world. The battles are fun, and there are many wonderful new things, however I'm concerned by how fast it went to live. As nice as it is to have fresh content, it's better to have it free of bugs, and to have issues with gear and spells resolved. Test should have stayed up a bit longer, and more player feedback should have been considered. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear there are going to be complaints and problems that could have been avoided with more refinement.
I haven't checked it out, I'm logging in right now I hope it is fun.
-Kane

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Khrysalis Part 2??? How do I begin Khrysalis Part 1?? I never heard of these quests before. Please help!
-Gilroy SkullHammer

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
finely it's out.
zachary emeraldsong level 31

Survivor
May 09, 2009
You guys got some work to do in Khrysalis part 2, when it comes to bugs it's pretty packed. For example the bug that occurs in the place where you train your new shadow magic spells. In there you fight elemental school bosses, spirit schools just don't want to fight. But the problem is that the ice boss you fight there multiplies instead of minions multiplying. Which means you fight 2 additional ice bosses with 23k+ instead of one boss with 23k health and 3 minions. But this only happens when you go in with 3 people at a time.
Others are ones you guys probably already know like Morganth taking double damage or triple damage. But not too forget there is this glitch that happens there that crashes the computers of the 4 players that are in there and kill the first player over and over. Then after like 30 seconds everything comes back to normal but the first player or the one located in the sun spot is still dead with no clue how it happened. This only happens sometimes not always, but it's worth looking into it. There is an other glitch that you walk on the edge of something and you fall down and get stuck there. I believe it's in the magi or so, I got stuck there myself and had to teleport to bastion and walk all the way back I used some teleporters to make the journey a bit shorter but still annoying. You guys should review your work and not get cough by the tension of the public. And some of my personal opinions about Khrysalis are you guys should of putted more thought into the new shadow spells like all of them have the same bonuses. They should of been more unique in my opinion. Like the ones before, one gave absorbs healing boost, one gave block, resist, and support to teammates, And shrike for the offensive gave damage and pierce and a little bonus when attacked to the team which is pretty nice. I believe They were good because you guys took the time to put thought into it! People can wait don't worry about it.

I wish you guys luck and TY for the good drops.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Hi, I might be posting in the wrong area but hope you can help. Can someone tell me what dungeon Torzek Wiltedbloom is in Sardonyx? I have searched Wiki and cannot find the name of the dungeon and have been unable to find it. Or is it a side quest that I have not done yet? Please help, I need storm owl spell card drop to craft new level wand. Thank you!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Not to complain, but Morganthe's drop rating for the amulets and athames is AWFUL. Don't get me wrong, the world is great, but maybe you could raise her drop rate a little?

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
I love the H.P. Lovecraft reference during "The Great Beast" dungeon as well as the one in the area afterwards.

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
Is there ever going to be part#3 ever It be pretty cool Im at the toplevel 100

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
old cob the way the ending is with him and what he says it seems it might not be him himself but

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Thank you professor i love this world right now

Blaze Dragon Theif 96