Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Feature - Shadow-Forged Weapons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
I rescued Azealia the ArmsMaster but she still in the Hive and not in Sardonyz. What should I do?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Shadow-forged weapons appeared to be a good idea at first, but honestly, I would prefer the block I already get from my wand. Block is more important than any of the may-casts, and it's more important than critical.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Lady Toby on May 9, 2014 wrote:
I rescued Azealia the ArmsMaster but she still in the Hive and not in Sardonyz. What should I do?
Keep questing, you need to restore the shadow fountain there and then Azealia goes to Sardonyx.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
I think Old Wizard will give you quest to fight for crystals i was running there lol crystals are for shadow forged sword
she should make you one that moment then say you can seek her later in market. I hope i helped you little

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
If you completed the Quest where Azealia gives you the Shadows Point I'm pretty sure she is in the Market of Sardonyx. If not keep questing until you find her.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Why should pets have all the fun? Now there are weapons called Shadow-Forged Weapons that have their own "May Cast" spells!

You can Craft these weapons or if you're very lucky, you can get them as rewards from duels. Look for these Promethean Crafter recipes from Azealia the ArmsMaster in Sardonyx after you complete the Khrysalis quest "Price of the Blade". You must be level 95 or higher to equip these items.

Just like "May Cast" spells on pets when it comes to Shadow-Forged Weapons:
  • there's only a chance your weapon will cast a spell
  • spells cast by your weapon do not use your Pips, but they will trigger traps, blades, shields and wards
  • these spells may cast during your turn, your opponent's turn or during a teammate's turn
  • Unlike May Cast spells on pets:
  • To indicate that a spell is being cast by a Shadow-Forged weapon, there will be text similar to a boss cheat taunt that states "Weapon Cast".
Professor Greyrose,

I'm sorry, I usually tend to enjoy the game because it is an awesome game. However, I do have to log a complaint. You advertise the "May Cast" spells and being just like on pets. Well, either there is a glitch, the numbers on the "may cast" rate are not working, or you need to change what your telling us about these wands.

Not a single may cast spell has been cast without first using the brilliant light (or traps for other schools), and it's cast right when you use it. <---- That is in no way shape or form like the pets may cast talents.

I suggest looking into the numbers like you had to do when pets temporarily stopped casting fairy, and fix them. I, actually, WE all spent a lot of time and effort crafting these wands, and it is really irritating that they are woefully inadequate and not living up to there advertisement.

Steven Hawk
Exalted
Promethean

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
If they do trigger blades and traps, it would be better to just go with one that heals.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Really this cannot share bank this new crafting wands is really not good, cause the gear you could but not the wands and it doesnt make no sense at all. I am starting not to like this game no more.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Looking statwise, not very impressive. May cast? Trust a may cast? Not after the whole pet tweak thing, "fixed" or not. Sorry, do not trust, cannot beat solid stats.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
LukeSkyWalker728 on May 15, 2014 wrote:
Really this cannot share bank this new crafting wands is really not good, cause the gear you could but not the wands and it doesnt make no sense at all. I am starting not to like this game no more.
i agree with ya man thats one of the things that made crafting cool that i could share what i craft now crafting is dying because of poor decisions like this another is the whole two school robes having no resist smh like forreal thats just asking to die

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
the wands should be tradeable cause i basically worked hard to farm for sabertooth tc and craft loremaster tc just to craft for my balance wizard to stitch and i cant trade the wand