Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creature Changes

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following changes have been made to creatures throughout the Spiral

• Zenzen Seven Star should once again appear after you use the Azure Moon Stone in the Azteca Quest "Black Hole Moon"
  • Broodmother should re-spawn when you re-enter her Throne Room, and she should no longer repeat her taunts
  • Grendal Ransackers now have the correct resists of an Ice creature
  • Players can no longer teleport into the Hall of Valor. Some tasks a Wizard must face alone
  • All bosses for the level 78 Pet Quests have had their health reduced
  • All bosses for the Rank 8 Spell Quests have had their health reduced
  • All bosses for the Rank 10 Spell Quests have had their health reduced

community@wizard101.com
Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
The following changes have been made to creatures throughout the Spiral

• Zenzen Seven Star should once again appear after you use the Azure Moon Stone in the Azteca Quest "Black Hole Moon"
  • Broodmother should re-spawn when you re-enter her Throne Room, and she should no longer repeat her taunts
  • Grendal Ransackers now have the correct resists of an Ice creature
  • Players can no longer teleport into the Hall of Valor. Some tasks a Wizard must face alone
  • All bosses for the level 78 Pet Quests have had their health reduced
  • All bosses for the Rank 8 Spell Quests have had their health reduced
  • All bosses for the Rank 10 Spell Quests have had their health reduced
Whenever I battle the Broodmother, she always repeats her taunts, but doesn't respond.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
i kinda wish the rank 8 spell quests werent reduced in health, cause i remember on my fire wizard trying to get efreet and that was the toughest battle i had ever needed to solo it took me several tries but once i finally completed it it felt amazing, with my myth i didnt get the same feeling, i got medusa before the update but the boss for medusa had allot less health then the one for efreet and was much much easier overall, so i defeated it pretty easily and almost felt as if i didnt really deserve the spell unlike the feeling i had when getting efreet were i was super happy with myself for defeating the cheating boss with 16000 health who used storm spells in ice form with a hard hitting minion it just felt so much better when i finally did defeat him v.s my myth witch was jsut to easy