Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Changes

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following mainline quests can no longer be declined:
  • Krokotopia: Return to Shalek
  • Marleybone: Stop that Cat!
  • Dragonspyre: Earn Your Wings
  • Dragonspyre: The Last Lesson
  • Celestia: Stars and Shadow
  • Avalon: Don't Say No
  • Avalon: Head Held Low
  • Avalon: Walk the Lonesome Hills
  • Azteca: Safe Guard

The following quests are no longer marked as mainline and (as always) are not required to gain entry to Celestia:
  • Strange Frequencies
  • The Word is the Stone
  • Picking up the Pieces
  • Swimming with the Stars

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
I need help!
I had a crafting quest called " Craft services'' that suppose to give me 3373 gold. I got it from Felicia Worthington in Marlybone. I did the quest,( how I knew because it told me to go talk to her),But when I went to talk to her it said I still had to do the quest. Please help me!!!!!!

- wizard

Administrator
caleyninja on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I need help!
I had a crafting quest called " Craft services'' that suppose to give me 3373 gold. I got it from Felicia Worthington in Marlybone. I did the quest,( how I knew because it told me to go talk to her),But when I went to talk to her it said I still had to do the quest. Please help me!!!!!!

- wizard
Eudora has answered your question in the Crafting section of the Wizard101 message boards.
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting-gardening/bring-the-crafted-items-back-with-you-8ad6a417405d07ff01405f9676d50855

If you have other crafting questions, please be sure to place them in the correct section of the message boards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 13, 2014
Hello! About the Swimming with the stars quest, I got it before you guys updated it does it still apply to what you guys did?