Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up on Dungeons Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Here is what I noticed about the team up on dungeons... when your team is picked and you're ported into the dungeon, the realm changes to the player who is in the most crowded realm.

Here is what I find wrong with that:
Say if I am in realm Torrence because my internet connection is not fast, so I go to Torrence for less chance of lag. I die in a dungeon and go to the main area, and now I am in Ambrose realm, and now I am lagging so much that I cannot even port back to the dungeon.

Solution, in my opinion, would be to take the least crowded realm a team player is in and use that realm.

Thanks,
Seth NightFlame95

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I haven't seen it work like that. I don't believe it chooses the most crowded realm, I think it chooses the first player to choose team-up. I've only changed realms once while using it and that was also the only time I had no waiting time, so clearly the other player started before me.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
seethe42 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
I haven't seen it work like that. I don't believe it chooses the most crowded realm, I think it chooses the first player to choose team-up. I've only changed realms once while using it and that was also the only time I had no waiting time, so clearly the other player started before me.
I have been testing this theory with friends, and as far as we can tell, it does go by most crowded out of the team. But I'll give it another test to make sure and respond with what I come up with.