Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis Furniture Vendor

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2010
So, when I first completed Khrysalis, I noticed that the shopkeeper that gives out household goods is not where his shop is! I searched the entire world for quests relating to this and found nothing! Is the vendor to be added in Khrysalis Part Two? Or is there some sort of side quest I haven't found yet?
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? if anyone has, please let me know.

Blaze Stormmancer

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
I've also realized this myself. I think Kingsisle is gonna make one with Khrysalis Part 2 because a few days after Khrysalis Part 1 came into the Live Realm (or while it was still in the Test Realm???), I've noticed this and then emailed Kingsisle Support. They replied to me saying that there isn't a Furniture Vendor made yet so I'm assuming that a Furniture Vendor will be added along with Khrysalis Part 2. This is sort of off topic but I'm really hoping that Khrysalis Part 2 comes soon. I'm getting so impatient to know what updates will come with it along with what recipes the recipe vendor(s) will have since each MAIN world has a recipe vendor. I sort of can't wait to see what kind of Furniture the Furniture Vendor will have and what kind of Khrysalis based houses might come too since almost every world has a house that's based on the world itself. I don't think the Furniture Vendor would show up with a Side Quest since Kingsisle Support told me by email that there is currently no Furniture atm. I hope this helps

Hunter WaterSmith, Level 95 (I'm a big lover for crafting so I really can't wait to see what kind of recipes would become available with Part 2 of Khrysalis )

Defender
May 09, 2010
Well, there truly is only one way to find out, and that's to watch and wait. Kingsisle often posts updates about what's going on, weather it is a major one, or something minor. Anyways, Part two Will be coming out soon enough, and with luck, so will the furniture vendor!

Blaze Stormmancer