Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is This Deck Capable of Defeating Bosses in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Hello Wizard101. I've been always wondering, if this deck was good. I used to put random spells in my 64 space, maxing it out. Now I put about 20-35 cards. I recently defeated Belloq in Azteca, (Noncheating) with no healing spells, just my spells I will mention here. Do you think this is good?

2 Life Blades.
2 Life Traps.
2 Gargantuans.
1 Forest Lord
1 Gnome
2 Tri-Blade
2 Feints
2 Amplify
1 Life blade from Amulet.
3 Reshuffle TC.
1 Steal Qard TC.
1 Shatter TC.
3 Tri-Blades TC.

Is that good? I managed to defeat him, I think 16k health and his minion 3k, without heals.
My resistance is 21, damage 67.
I started with 4095 health, and ended with 1109.

Wizard, Level 81.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I would add a couple Satyr for emergencies, or throw a couple in TC. Otherwise I think it's fine. I prefer small decks myself. TC Feints wouldn't hurt either, being able to double feint makes one hit kills on bosses much easier.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Capable. I'm a lvl 20 something but I know a good deck when I see one!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
That is a good setup, but I would recommend putting in at least 2 satyrs just Incase. Add 1 more Gnome and and throw in an extra enchanted Forest Lord tc.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
X172X172 on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
That is a good setup, but I would recommend putting in at least 2 satyrs just Incase. Add 1 more Gnome and and throw in an extra enchanted Forest Lord tc.
Thank you for the Satyr idea, along with the one above. I don't want to add another Gnome, because I have 2 attacks. All I need. Forest Lord is for taking down the minions, and weakening boss. Then, the last Gnome is for killing the boss, with -4k Health. Usually, they have 18k, but my Forest weakens them. Thanks.

84 Wizard