Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it worth the risk of training to Mega?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
My Epic 1st Generation Nutcracker has the talents Mana-Giver, Fairy Friend, Lively, and Bad Snowman. I want to train to Mega (Im getting 22,000 crowns soon) at an attempt to get Spell-Proof or Guardian Wall but am afraid of getting MC Ice Blade. If I get MC Iceblade, will the chances stack with Fairy friend or have the same chance. (Halving its chance of casting fairy.) Im afraid all my work could be ruined by this trait. Any advice on what I should do?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
XRaisingSplashX on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
My Epic 1st Generation Nutcracker has the talents Mana-Giver, Fairy Friend, Lively, and Bad Snowman. I want to train to Mega (Im getting 22,000 crowns soon) at an attempt to get Spell-Proof or Guardian Wall but am afraid of getting MC Ice Blade. If I get MC Iceblade, will the chances stack with Fairy friend or have the same chance. (Halving its chance of casting fairy.) Im afraid all my work could be ruined by this trait. Any advice on what I should do?
Actually MC spells have the opposite effect you are worried about. MC Healing spells are triggered by any action including MC spells. The MC Iceblade is only triggered by a successful attack and that attack could trigger either, both or neither MC ability, but having mutliple MC won't hurt your chances on them casting.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
May cast talents do not interact with each other. May cast iceblade will have its own triggers and chance to cast, and fairy will have its own, different triggers and casting chance. So your fairy friend will have the same chance to cast.