Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What has made you lose ost of your PvP matches...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Just curious, for me it has been May Cast Fairy.... I think I have lost more PvP matches
over that pet spell, than any other Spell or lack of heal, pips, etc. It seems like every time
I have the other players just about finished, all of a sudden May Cast Fairy takes off and
they are back at half health or more.

I had one match, where I had the other player down to 56 health, all I had to do was wand to win.
May Cast Fairy brought him back to almost 800 with one cast. Then up to 1500 as my wand took
him down to 1350. The next round he took me out with a four pip spell.... making me wonder
if I should start on a new pet...... with May Cast Fairy.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Veracity8 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Just curious, for me it has been May Cast Fairy.... I think I have lost more PvP matches
over that pet spell, than any other Spell or lack of heal, pips, etc. It seems like every time
I have the other players just about finished, all of a sudden May Cast Fairy takes off and

I had one match, where I had the other player down to 56 health, all I had to do was wand to win.
May Cast Fairy brought him back to almost 800 with one cast. Then up to 1500 as my wand took
him down to 1350. The next round he took me out with a four pip spell.... making me wonder
For me, it was a lucky critical or a lucky block. In a 1v1 match, I had 437 fire critical. My opponent had 19 fire block rating. Not 90, it was 19! I used a critical efreet on him. He didn't have conviction or shadow sentinel up. I'm pretty sure I don't have to say what happened but it was PURE luck for him. I still won but there have been countless occasions where I have lost due to lucky criticals or blocks.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Mine was against a Death Jade who spammed Bad Juju (Before I got lvl 95) with a Balance Mastery amulet and Cloak. I had one opportunity on him and his pet used Healing Current and healed him 2500 right when his health was at 400 and I had Judgement with Infallbile and 10% King Artorius Dragonspear and he had no pips. After that he Reshuffled and I just fled because the match wasn't worth it its time.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Veracity8 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:

My biggest flaw is underestimating my opponents, especially those Privates that I face. My brain tells me, easy win! You can go ahead and draw out the match, it won't matter much.

Falser words have never been spoken.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
For me it is unblocked critical. I have around 250-290 block, which is enough to block most people most of the time. I went against this fire who barely had 300 critical, and he criticaled on every hit and I never blocked! I lost that match..

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
Lack of experience..... and it seems to take hundreds of battles (or more) to get it.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Hard to say. Not getting the right card when I need it would be the reason for most of my losses.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
For me its lack of relevant cards for battle. When I need a dr.von, the contrary come up.