Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis Bugs/glitches

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2010
I think Khrysalis was very well done, with beautiful scenery and a dark, twisted plot. But everyone makes mistakes, and the important thing is to get those things fixed for the better! I have the urge to report 2 somewhat strange glitches that appear in the world of Khrysalis. First of all, the scorpions that appear in Tyrian Gorge and Fort Rachias are very intriguing, and interesting. But it was obvious it took some effort to make them, as Kingsisle made an amazing model for the complicated looking arachnids. But it may have been too complicated. Occasionally, a scorpion or two will flip sideways, and bend in odd positions, but will fix itself when casting a spell. Am I the only one seeing this? if anyone else has had this strange problem, can you please tell me?
And second off, various parts of the background in the last wood will vanish, revealing a stretch of endless sky, That's all, i really just want to know if anyone else has this problem, and possibly how it can be fixed, and thanks for your time and effort kingsisle, keep up the excellent working.

Blaze Stormmancer