Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with mooshu crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hi, I seem to have come across a troubling issue. Yesterday I had started the mooshu crafting quest, I had made the 2 rings required and I was also asked to make 2 possibility dirks. I made the rings first, and after the cool down time I made the dirks. This morning I went to hand them in, the quest giver accepted the rings and is asking me to make 2 possibility dirks again even though I already had created them and are still in my backpack.

What do I do? I hate the idea of remaking them and waiting 5 hours for the cool down limit.

Thank you

Blaze Dragontamer

Administrator
I've audited your character and see that you have successfully completed the MooShu crafting quests and have started on the Dragonspyre Crafting quests.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
I am doing the marleybone quests, crafted the constalation jewels then on the next day i crafted the stinger of the scorpion and still says to craft them. I an having the same problem

Administrator
poliwhirl555 on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
I am doing the marleybone quests, crafted the constalation jewels then on the next day i crafted the stinger of the scorpion and still says to craft them. I an having the same problem
Please make sure you are bringing the items back with you when you turn in the quest. Visit https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting-gardening/bring-the-crafted-items-back-with-you-8ad6a417405d07ff01405f9676d50855 to learn more.

If the items are not in your backpack, you will not be able to turn in the quest.

community@wizard101.com