Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collosus Boulvuyard (Or whatever it's called)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
I was wondering how you get the headmaster (Merle Ambrose) to send you to Collosus Boulvuyard, or whatever It's called.

Thanks,
Fire Soruu

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Fire Soruu on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering how you get the headmaster (Merle Ambrose) to send you to Collosus Boulvuyard, or whatever It's called.

Thanks,
Fire Soruu
To unlock Colossus Blvd, you must complete all of the Main Quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

When you are finished these three Main Streets, Merle Ambrose will give you the quest "Colossal Trouble" which unlocks Colossus Blvd for you. Here is a link to one of the fansites with details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble

On that link you can click on "prequests" to see what you might have missed or not completed yet.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fire Soruu on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:

Thanks,
Fire Soruu
You must complete all main storyline quest from Cyclops Lane, Triton Ave., and Firecat Alley. At the end of each you are told to go talk to Merle Ambrose. Once you complete the last one (the order in which you do the streets is up to you), Merle Ambrose will give you the quest to go to Colossus Blvd (and to battle Foulgaze).

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
You have to complete Triton Avenue, Cyclopes Lane, and Fire cat Alley. Then Ambrose will give you the quest for it

Caleb MoonDust lvl 38