Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for someone to help me complete Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Hey guys, I recently started Mooshu. I have been running it on my own and got to the part where you have to cleanse the Well of the Mind. I have been getting stumped on quests and I cannot seem to get past some! I've been trying to find someone to help me but I've had no luck. If anyone wants to tag along with me that'd be great! I don't care what School/Level you are. Any help is great!

-Blake Level 40

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Auborne on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, I recently started Mooshu. I have been running it on my own and got to the part where you have to cleanse the Well of the Mind. I have been getting stumped on quests and I cannot seem to get past some! I've been trying to find someone to help me but I've had no luck. If anyone wants to tag along with me that'd be great! I don't care what School/Level you are. Any help is great!

-Blake Level 40
Meet ups here are a little difficult but if you give your Time Zone, time, date and realm you will be on so we can try for meet up. I don't currently have any wizards questing in Mooshu but don't mind back tracking to help out. Allow a few days for posting here.

Mary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Auborne on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:

-Blake Level 40
Have you tried posting on any of the fansites to ask for help or a questing buddy? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas, or you can just post a "help wanted" for whatever area you want. Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

And the response time on there is usually very quick (real-time, no delay for moderators). Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
I will help you if you help me in mushu.

Gavin wildblossom lvl 44