Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting sirens is way to hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
It's hard because the hoarder kepts on doing critical so can you make I the boss weaker like weaker moves and kinda weaker life

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Cheetah ear on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
It's hard because the hoarder kepts on doing critical so can you make I the boss weaker like weaker moves and kinda weaker life
I did okay, and I'm a , weaker moves? Exactly how weak, he has the same spells other Death enemies around Celestia and Wintertusk. (Though I don't know about Zafaria yet. I do a lot of side quests so i learned the spell before even finishing Celestia.) And I'd expect it to be easier for a because you wouldn't have to deal with prisms. Like me.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Raise your block and get death resist gear. Shield, shield, shield, heal if needed, blade, shield again, blade as needed and attack should become your mantra.

To get past the Hoarder you'll want to play defensively. I heard that he's now got a buddy with him, so blade up and take out the buddy as soon as possible. Shield some more and heal if you need it. Then you can start blading up and attacking. Repeat the shield, heal then blade process as much as you need to to win. Bring plenty of mana with you and keep your cool.

It's a hard fight, but the rewards are well worth it.

Scarlet Nightdreamer, level 95

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I think i get what your saying.... I think. I did the hoarder with my storm first try no problem. Either you dont have a good strategy or your not using crafted/waterworks gear. Also, make sure your wand gives a good amount of block if your worried about crits. My strategy was: stormblade, elemental blade, dragon blade (if you dont have it, dont worry). After that, collosal lord to take out minion and damage boss. Next, pull out the trusty triton or levy (or even kraken if your lord was strong enough) and finish him off.

Waterworks gear is a must have if you dont craft, Seriously. Use it.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Shadow Ice Thing on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.
He/she is trying to get the siren spell... they have difficulties with the constant critical and they want to make the boss weaker, with like, lower health and weaker attacks. :)

~ Vanessa

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Personally, the hoarder wasway to easy for me.

Ya know, not because I have like, a built in blade and -70 shields for death or whatever. Totally not. :P

I would just get some awesome bazaar resistance gear, and go into the battle. Getting rid of the minion is the VERY first thing you do... Then, just slowly attack the boss and heal yourself during the process... don't let your health go to low, and keep a few towers on you at all times.
~ Vaanessa