Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gallium Paladin is Missing!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
So, I was working on the Labyrinth dungeon quest (which I'm going to start all over again, now) and when I got through the gate to go fight Gallium Paladin, he was nowhere to be found. The gate had just been opened - no one else could have defeated him already. So, I'm wondering if this is a common glitch? Will it happen again if I go back to do the dungeon?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Rowan Hexsong
Level 50 Grandmaster Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RowanHexsong on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
So, I was working on the Labyrinth dungeon quest (which I'm going to start all over again, now) and when I got through the gate to go fight Gallium Paladin, he was nowhere to be found. The gate had just been opened - no one else could have defeated him already. So, I'm wondering if this is a common glitch? Will it happen again if I go back to do the dungeon?

Rowan Hexsong
It isn't really a bug or glitch. He just keeps moving around on the streets a lot. Sometimes it is easier to stay in one spot (where the quest arrow leads you), and just wait for him to walk by. Here are some other replies on this issue too:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/gallium-paladin-disappeared-unreachable-8ad6a41c43d8264f0143dbe690a268d2

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
He's not missing. He's a wandering boss, like several in the Labyrinth, so the map and quest helper really don't point to him. They show the area where he starts when the dungeon starts. You have to look around for him.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RowanHexsong on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:

Rowan Hexsong
he doesn't just stand around waiting for you, he walks around that entire section of the dungeon. It's obvious you'll have to go back, but this time be a bit patient, wander around...he'll be there somewhere.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Well, that's the thing. I knew he was wondering, having encountered those already in that same dungeon and in other places of the game. I wandered around the general fascinity. I waited for a good five minutes in the same location. Spent another ten wandering around the length of the dungeon. I promise, guys, he wasn't there.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
You can usually find the Paladin at the end of the strip where the quest arrow points. I notice he Likes to hide back there quite often. That's where I always go when I help someone in that dungeon.