Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get into Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
I believe I have finished all the quests in Avalon. However I don't have the badge Hero of Avalon and can't talk to Cyrus Drake to get into Azteca. I feel like I have missed something somewhere but can't figure it out? When I use the quest helper in Avalon it says that there are no quests available. I remember doing all the Lady of the Lake quests and when I go into her tower on the lake I see my character name (Duncan Bearblood) on the clam shell, I assume that is part of the reward for finishing the quest line?

Anyhow I'm seriously stuck.

Any suggestions?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Sorry to bother....I figured it out. I needed to go into the Catacombs and see the Lady of the Lake again. I am on Hallowed be thy name.

Thanks

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Have you finished the final dungeon, coming out and talking to King Arthur??

If so, have you stopped by and talked to Ambrose??

Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
i beat avalon and got badge i am a level 79 wizard and they change update were you can go to azteca when your level 75 so then i get the quest from cyrus drake and he tells me to go to go to the stela itzamna in marley bone royal museum and i go there and there are these rank 12 bugs that i have to defeat so then i defeat them and i got to this guy named edward halley and i talk to him to turn in the quest of defeating the bug thingies and it gives me 22 k xp then i go to my quest book and there are no quest about azteca WHAT DO I DO?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
I turned in the quest "First Star I See Tonight" to Edward Halley and he didn't give me the quest "A Little Knowledge" I've attempted to re-log, change realms, exit and re-enter the area multiple times but nothing seems to work, I am at a stand still.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hermen4321 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
I turned in the quest "First Star I See Tonight" to Edward Halley and he didn't give me the quest "A Little Knowledge" I've attempted to re-log, change realms, exit and re-enter the area multiple times but nothing seems to work, I am at a stand still.
The end of that quest dialogue has Cyrus Drake (who originally gave you that quest) telling you to stop by to see him:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:First_Star_I_See_Tonight#tab=Quest_Dialogue

Did you talk to Cyrus Drake?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
No, not to finish the quest. As soon as I turned in the "First Star I See Tonight" It seemed that I accepted the next quest, which was to talk to the Quetzal Messenger, but it didn't appear, nor did any other main story line quest. I visited Cyrus multiple times hoping that he would have the next quest, but he never did.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The quetzal messenger is in the Haley instance inside his house area. It then sends you upstairs to look at the telescope.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
No that's what I'm saying, after turning in the "First Star I See Quest" I got no other quest. I went everywhere in the area, the Merle's office, and everywhere I could think of. At this point my subscription is just being wasted.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hermen4321 on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
No that's what I'm saying, after turning in the "First Star I See Quest" I got no other quest. I went everywhere in the area, the Merle's office, and everywhere I could think of. At this point my subscription is just being wasted.
I'm sorry. This must be so frustrating. You might want to send an e-mail to community@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having the problem, so that they can help you faster. They might be able to advance your wizard on this quest.

Administrator
Hermen4321 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
I have confirmed that you successfully completed "First Star I See Tonight" but were being unable to obtain the quest "A Little Knowledge" so I have manually added the quest "A Little Knowledge" to your quest journal.

If you encounter issues with the next quest in line: "Way of the Dodo" let me know

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 04, 2011
That stinks, I know how it feels. I got stuck in krokotopia or something like that because I did the throne room of fire quest before I got it as a main quest when helping someone, and when I did get it my person was all messed up. It wouldn't even let me finish the dungeon. So I had to delete my character and start over, they seriously need to fix those dungeon glitches.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
Well I do now have the quest to talk to the Quetzal Messenger, but the messenger is not here, forbidding me from moving past the "A Little Knowledge" quest.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
ok, so I defeated the fire bug things and talked to Edward halley. after that, he didn't have a quest for me. is this a glitch? level 79

Administrator
Yes it is a glitch and our customer support team can advance you along the way - just reach out to them via email to help@kingsisle.com and include the following information:

1. account name (but never ever the password)
  2. character name
  3. character main school of focus
  4. character level
  5. description (example: completed "First Star I See Tonight" but unable to obtain the quest "A Little Knowledge" in Azteca)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
yes the same thing happened to me please help me i defeated the red bugs and then talked to Halley but he never gave me a second quest after that, my friends got it but i did not could you please help me out?

Administrator
roni0namani0 on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
yes the same thing happened to me please help me i defeated the red bugs and then talked to Halley but he never gave me a second quest after that, my friends got it but i did not could you please help me out?
Please follow the instructions in my post right above yours to get the assistance you require, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Update, I just leveled to lvl eighty and he finally had a quest for me. I just think kingsisle didn't fix it yet. so everyone that has had problems, you gotta level up. dustin out.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Cant get into Azteca. Have activated Stela Itzamna, talked to Edward Halley and defeated the fire enemies.
Edward Halley will not talk to me again and the observatory will not activate. What do I do to get into Azteca?

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
i need help getting into azteca I just finished the world avalon and went to speak to cyrus and he sends me to marley bone in the royal museum i go there and there are bugs i have to defeat so i defeat them and talk to a guy named edward halley and finished the quest then he gave me no quest.

im lvl 79

Administrator
Yes it is a glitch and our customer support team can advance you along the way - just reach out to them via email to help@kingsisle.com and include the following information:

1. account name (but never ever the password)
  2. character name
  3. character main school of focus
  4. character level
  5. description (example: completed "First Star I See Tonight" but unable to obtain the quest "A Little Knowledge" in Azteca)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I cant get into aztec either. My quest finder says no quest in this world. And I went everywhere looking to see what I missed..I sure do need help with this. Been stuck here a while.