Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks drops...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
I am telling you I have done waterworks at least 30 times and still no robe then when my friend comes and helps me, guess what! he gets the robe! what do i get? fish scales :D Like what am i doing wrong?

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
You're not doing anything wrong.
Teh gear is random.
I got all my Death gear over the run of a week, while my Wife, Balance took months of fighting to recieve her final piece.
My Balance character got frustrated after not recieveing the hat, so I went to Sudriland and crafted the hat from there. Stats are close, plus gives a blade.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jack The Ice Guy on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
I am telling you I have done waterworks at least 30 times and still no robe then when my friend comes and helps me, guess what! he gets the robe! what do i get? fish scales :D Like what am i doing wrong?
I personally craft the Wintertusk gear for a few reasons. I did farm for the WW gear on my Life and then Death wizards - I came to the conclusion after many runs, that luck of the draw was not in my favor and completing these instances for the gear was a major game disruption and massive disappointment for me.

Altho I know crafting is like facing a root canal from your dentist = not fun - it has a means to an end. In other words its a sure thing - if I spend time collecting stuff I get that gear in the end - not a chance to get said gear the actual gear.

Too many things in the game started to become a matter of luck or chance that I needed to narrow that down a bit to get by, this was when Celestia and Waterworks were just babies. It crept in slowing but began to cover everything. I still have gardening and pet training as my major chance to get.

Mary

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Your just unlucky I guess, I got my boots and hats on my first two runs, but I can't seem to get my hat...

~ Vanessa