Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soulkeeper invisible

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Well, i know it is a ghost and it must be transparent, but when i was defeating him in my storm wizard, it was like fighting with nothing, it was unseen, when i chose the spell i could only see his shape, but i couldnt see his colors, his minion is ok, he isnt as transparent as him. As i remember, when i quested krok with my ice wizard, he wasnt as transparent as now
Richard FrostBreeze level 77
William level 19

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Richard FrostBreez... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Well, i know it is a ghost and it must be transparent, but when i was defeating him in my storm wizard, it was like fighting with nothing, it was unseen, when i chose the spell i could only see his shape, but i couldnt see his colors, his minion is ok, he isnt as transparent as him. As i remember, when i quested krok with my ice wizard, he wasnt as transparent as now
William level 19
There was a bug with the Soulkeeper, but KI said it was fixed. You might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain this to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game and the name of the wizard who had this problem, so they could help you faster.

In the meantime, if you are having problems trying to cast a spell on him (like some players had), then you can just click on the parchment name tag for him, instead of trying to click on him directly.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Richard FrostBreez... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
William level 19
I just did this quest less than an hour ago and had no problems with it at all.