Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
I don't think it is fair that you can't buy pets orpets cause wizards from these schools would like to have a pet from their school without using crowns or earning it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rock431s on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
I don't think it is fair that you can't buy pets orpets cause wizards from these schools would like to have a pet from their school without using crowns or earning it.
Well it all depends on what pets you will bother with.

There is a little earning but it's main quest line, repair the moon portal and you get a Jellyfish death pet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Lunarium_Tunes

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Jellyfish

As for Ice well the pet vendor in the Base Camp in Celestia sells the Starfish.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Starfish

It is 10,000 gold and a lot of us are using it as a base pet to get the Spell Proof and Spritely it offers.

Mary

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
Well, my suggestion is that you MAKE a suggestion to the staff to add some more pets, I for one stick with the pets in the shop, none-the-less Wizard101 pets will keep adding, and so will the people.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Quite frankly I find this post really a sad state. You want something for nothing. Sorry, but it's a game that rewards effort, not lazyness. If you want a good pet it takes work.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
seethe42 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Quite frankly I find this post really a sad state. You want something for nothing. Sorry, but it's a game that rewards effort, not lazyness. If you want a good pet it takes work.
Actually the OP does not say anything about them having to be a good one.

Mary

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Do you mean buy from the pet shop? There are some in higher worlds, just not in the Wizard City shop. You will also get some free pets from quests. You can get many kinds of pets from hatching and boss drops too. Crowns are not the only way.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Northlite on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Actually the OP does not say anything about them having to be a good one.

Mary
If they just want a pet to match their school they are available for gold from every school.

Ice Salamander in Krok, Crystal Spider in DS, Icebat and Starfish in Celestia

Brown Spider in Mooshu

Makes the OP moot if they don't care about having a good pet. Both schools DO have pets for sale for gold.