Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis&Azteca | Song Of Creation

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
As I was questing in the world of Khrysalis, I reached the quest to save the broodmother for the second time. While I was saving her, she sang a ''fraction'' of the Song Of Creation! Am I the only one that noticed the Song Of Creation plays in Azteca (When you beat it)

Is this a hint that maybe we save Azteca later in the game?

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
eSnowFrost on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
As I was questing in the world of Khrysalis, I reached the quest to save the broodmother for the second time. While I was saving her, she sang a ''fraction'' of the Song Of Creation! Am I the only one that noticed the Song Of Creation plays in Azteca (When you beat it)

Is this a hint that maybe we save Azteca later in the game?
No your not the only one to notice this! I listened to Morganthe as she sang a "fraction" of the Song of Creation and thought to myself, "now where have I heard this music before?" Then I figured I'd check my Azteca music scrolls to see where it was played. Lo and behold, I discovered that we first hear the song of creation on Xibalba! Turn off the sound effects and dialogue, and you can hear the song of creation playing! Fortunately, by the end of part 1, morganthe has only learned a single verse of the song of creation. This alone is not enough to reshape the spiral, thankfully. Though I guess if need be, we can always have Bartleby and Grandmother Raven teach us how to counter it. They are the wisest beings in the spiral after all! But I get the feeling that in order for Bartleby to teach us, he would require the Eye of History. Perhaps Cyrus picked it up after we defeated Malistare in the Crown of Fire in Dragonspyre and is holding onto it for us? Perhaps Ambrose has it? Perhaps it is stashed away somewhere? There do seem to be many places throughout the spiral that it could be hidden. Perhaps we may never know... Only time will tell.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Oh snap!

I didn't think about that... I LOVE MY DINOS. I want them back