Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
We have had the same school houses for a long time and I think its a good time for a change. Here are some of my ideas.

Ice
Winter Castle - Located in a snowy forest, this property is secluded and stays snowy all year round'. The actual building is quite warm with lots of magnificent rooms and fireplaces along with a frozen over court yard.
Life
Cottage Meadow - This beautiful cottage is located in a stunning meadow with plenty of flowers and rolling hills. The cottage is one story but has plenty of space for all of your wizarding needs.
Fire
Sunny Beach House - Equipped with a bon fire pit, your very one beach, and a beautiful beach house this house is great for any wizard. The house has a loft and a balcony looking over the vast ocean that you can take a dip in whenever the heat of the sun gets to you.
Death
Black Lake - This property is surrounded by a vast dead forest and a black lake where the small island that the house is located on lies. Legend says that the island is haunted by evil spirits that will jump out from time to time. The house is two stories (similar to the house in the first Harry Potter movie if you are familiar with that) and has windows that are boarded up. The island also has a small beach made of gray sand and sharp black rocks.
Myth
Atlantean Palace - This property is located in the middle of a vast ocean and the builders of it are unknown. When the main building is the only building above the water and it is made of stone brick. The inside has plenty of room for all of your guests and has a magnificent atmosphere. Below the waves is where the rest of the property lies and it has plenty of small house, perfect for guests to sleep.
Storm
Half-Submerged Plantation - The interesting part about this house is that it is half-submerged in a large puddle but don't worry because the inside is air tight and not crooked. It is perfect for entertaining and the out side is painted in magnificent purple and yellow. The outdoor space is perfect for farming but does have a few puddles here and there since it is always drizzling.
Balance
Pharaoh's Temple - Located on the banks of the Nile River, this property is full of rich soil and beautiful krokatopian art and culture. The outside has a stunning view of the river and the outside of the temple (resembles abu simbel but with kroks). The inside has beautiful paintings on the walls depicting the history of krok and has plenty of space.
Please tell me your ideas or improve on mine