Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Bosses!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Wouldn't it be awesome if KI put in secret bosses in the little nooks and crannies around the spiral that wizzes haven't been able to get into yet? For instance, right now I'm in Gretta Darkkettle's house (In firecat alley-just started making a pyromancer). To your right when you enter is a staircase with a mysterious door at the top! What if you went through that door and there was a boss there for, idk, transcendant skill lvl+? You could search around the spiral for tons of places like this for fun bosses to farm from. It would be great if they had awesome drops too.... o. o. o. o. o. o.o

Seth Legend

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello Seth,

There are secret Bosses,

I will not spoil it for you, So I will just give you some information.

Here are 2 secret bosses,
1) This one is in Marylebone. In Dr Von Katzensteins area. When you come across wooden planks that seem to have no purpose, that's when you are close.
2) This one is in MooShu. This one I should not tell you the area, that would make it too easy.
You will come across some flags that can be raised. When you raise them another secret boss appears.
I am 90% certain, that defeating these secret bosses will grant you a badge each.
If you like secrets, There is a secret shopper area/ with badge that can be discovered. I will only tell you that it is in Krokotopia, accessed from the oasis. I hope this helped.

GOOD LUCK!!
Mark Dragonleaf L61 Storm

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
sethlegendperson on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't it be awesome if KI put in secret bosses in the little nooks and crannies around the spiral that wizzes haven't been able to get into yet? For instance, right now I'm in Gretta Darkkettle's house (In firecat alley-just started making a pyromancer). To your right when you enter is a staircase with a mysterious door at the top! What if you went through that door and there was a boss there for, idk, transcendant skill lvl+? You could search around the spiral for tons of places like this for fun bosses to farm from. It would be great if they had awesome drops too.... o. o. o. o. o. o.o

Seth Legend
Interesting though but based on the world itself the good drops would be...... mediocre at best... This does however fall along the lines of the Gladiator, Squid, and Cronus in Aquila so its expected more of them will be created.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013

Seth Legend
There are already secret bosses in wizard101. You just need to look harder. I recently found one in the Olympus dungeon with 30,000 health! (which is 3 times Malistaire's!!!) It is in that area where Eris Golden Apple is with the legion tokens (behind the tokens)

"Trust your warrior instincts .......and if all else fails call a high level friend" ~ Courtney Dawnpetal lvl 50

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012

Seth Legend
This is a cool idea, and while there are already secret bosses, there's a ton of places we can't access that could easily hold a secret boss/dungeon. I'm with you on this one.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
stormkraker on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello Seth,

There are secret Bosses,

1) This one is in Marylebone. In Dr Von Katzensteins area. When you come across wooden planks that seem to have no purpose, that's when you are close.
2) This one is in MooShu. This one I should not tell you the area, that would make it too easy.
You will come across some flags that can be raised. When you raise them another secret boss appears.
I am 90% certain, that defeating these secret bosses will grant you a badge each.
If you like secrets, There is a secret shopper area/ with badge that can be discovered. I will only tell you that it is in Krokotopia, accessed from the oasis. I hope this helped.

GOOD LUCK!!
You forgot one from MB btw :P

It is in Big Ben and here is a tip on how to find it
"Spilled milk makes cats angry"

:p

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
You forgot one from MB btw :P

It is in Big Ben and here is a tip on how to find it
"Spilled milk makes cats angry"

:p
Yes, I know the one.

However, I did not know that one was a secret. It was kind of easy, I thought it was part of the story line.

there were quests that lead the that tower.

:)

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
OfficialRaindropz on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
There are already secret bosses in wizard101. You just need to look harder. I recently found one in the Olympus dungeon with 30,000 health! (which is 3 times Malistaire's!!!) It is in that area where Eris Golden Apple is with the legion tokens (behind the tokens)

"Trust your warrior instincts .......and if all else fails call a high level friend" ~ Courtney Dawnpetal lvl 50
The pit of the noxii, Good boss, but once you know his tricks he is easy

that is supposed to be a secret level 90 instance dungeon.

I fought him a few times. first time at level 38. that's where I got my enchanted armor pet.
I also got good Utility school Aura Treasure cards such as circle of life, galvanic field, etc...
I also once received a Rare Polymorph treasure card called Ice horn.

Mark Dragonleaf L62 Storm

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
stormkraker on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello Seth,

There are secret Bosses,

GOOD LUCK!!
Dang it, and I was so close to Dr. Katenstein and ran out of crowns. ! I Marleybone bosses!