Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All School Mastery

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
I know this is is mind blowing...but what if, say after level 50, you could buy back your training points, and then just buy WHATEVER spell you want-as in, no wasting points for feint, tower shield, satyr, any lvl 42s you might have interest in! You could just pick and choose your exact arsenal of spells, and craft a strategic wizard like no other!
I know this would jumble a lot of things up, but I think it would really spice up the game as well, especially in pvp! :D

Feedback is welcome and appreciated

Seth Legend, 86 necromancer
Jesse Thunderstrider 30 diviner
Blake Fireshade 76 sorcerer
Kane Wildcoin 4 pyromancer ;) (going off to defeat blackhope right now...wish me luck lol)

Seeya in da spiral!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It will never happen and shouldn't. The game gives way too many training points as it is. Allowing players to pick and choose spells without having to get the lower levels would just mean everyone has everything. Bad idea.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
seethe42 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
It will never happen and shouldn't. The game gives way too many training points as it is. Allowing players to pick and choose spells without having to get the lower levels would just mean everyone has everything. Bad idea.
I agree with Seethe42, with people just picking the exact spells they wanted, too many people would get all the good spells without having to spend training points on the lower level spells, causing everyone to just have everything. Everybody would have all the good spells from all schools, and thats not how the game was set up. You have to start from the bottom, and thats the way it should always be.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
seethe42 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Agreed.
This would completely and forever throw the balance of schools off.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Too much, way too much. Everyone will have like, all the good spells without effort.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 55 theurgist