Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy Money

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I just unlocked Krokotopia but I haven't unlocked Colossus Boulevard and I'm trying to get my first castle but I don't have any do able quests because I ran out of crowns to unlock areas with. I've already tried quest finder and I need approximately 5000 gold. What's an easy way to get lots of gold. I appreciate any comments. Thanks.
Jack Blade Lvl. 15

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
An easy way to get gold is to farm bosses in wizard city. try these bosses harvest lord or Nightshade

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
WizardPowersMan on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
I just unlocked Krokotopia but I haven't unlocked Colossus Boulevard and I'm trying to get my first castle but I don't have any do able quests because I ran out of crowns to unlock areas with. I've already tried quest finder and I need approximately 5000 gold. What's an easy way to get lots of gold. I appreciate any comments. Thanks.
Jack Blade Lvl. 15
If you unlocked Crab Alley there is a lot dropped and reagents to pick up there - sell everything you don't need to keep, seeds, pet snacks, treasure cards and so on.

Mary

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I make sure my backpack is overfilled and it flows into my bank. Then, I go on a selling spree at the bazaar, then a spending spree, basically selling everything, then using it to buy some more stuff, I still get a profit though . :D I usually earn 5000-35000 per selling spree, really depends on what you sell.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 54 theurgist

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
WizardPowersMan on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Jack Blade Lvl. 15
My idea is to do all of the quests they give you.

Stephanie Fairycoin lvl 34

Explorer
May 02, 2012
Fight bosses, do quests, and ask around to do bane and pagoda. Then sell everything you get. Hope this helped!

Brooke LionHeart

level 46

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
fight any boss or elite monsters. fight them multipule times and you can make about 5000 gold a day!

i heped my friend in celestia and i got a hat forgeten facade it gives 44 critical rating and 19% damage. i got like 1450 gold from that and they were 100 of them left

but quick sell only gives you 45-65% of the money you'll get at the bazaar...i selled 20 items i did'nt need items quick sell i only got 3.5 k gold. compared to selling similar items with 6.82 k estimae. go to the bazaar, not quick sell. when you're backpack and bank is full it will open quick sell, jus go to the bazaar you'll make 35% more money.

CROWNS: wait till crowns sales and buy crowns. you can save like 20-30% off $$$. if i had $100 in my bank, compared to spending $80 i can spend $60 for 60 k or can buy 90 k from super crowns for $80, then spend crowns on gold. if you buy 30k or 60k get 25k gold for 55% price in crowns!

or buy a gift card and buy a membership for bosses that give big loot.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I wait until my backpack is nearly full or completely full to sell all of my clothing, hats, shoes, rings, athames, etc.
Usually it's easy money. But, if your backpack is empty, try selling your reagents. It sounds kinda crazy but it is a good moneymaker. Just pick up every reagent you see. What I did, I had a good amount of Mist Wood, Cat Tails, and a ton of other reagents. What I didn't need for crafting at the time, I sold half to most of that stock.
20 minutes later and after doing all the math, I gained a profit of around $14,000 gold.
Plenty for a house to buy in the Wizard City Shopping District!
Hope this helps!
Fiona IceDust
Level 42 Thaumaturge