Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dun Dara

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I just started Dun Dara and Right after I went to the tree in which lighting struck, Sir George Martyn did not appear. I tried logging off and logging back on, switching realms, even restarting my system. Nothing worked. Without completing this quest, I cannot complete the rest of the game. Any words of wisedom?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
JJadespear on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I just started Dun Dara and Right after I went to the tree in which lighting struck, Sir George Martyn did not appear. I tried logging off and logging back on, switching realms, even restarting my system. Nothing worked. Without completing this quest, I cannot complete the rest of the game. Any words of wisedom?
I spelled wisdom wrong. Sorry about that.
Jenna Jadespear level 77 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
I know a solution!!! Once when I was a level 20 I had the same problem, but in Krokotopia. It turns out I just needed full bars internet connection to reboot the system. If not... Than Kingsisle has had a not so good server lately....

Zachary Nightdust
Level 80

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Yeah I heard about that and I tried it but no luck. :P Oh well I guess I will just start over on a new character.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I am looking for the crow. Does anyone remember where it is?