Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Aquila themed spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
The bosses in Aquila have unique attacks that really caught my eye. I was hoping that we could someday get those attacks as spells for our wizards. I like the Hades and Cronus ones. Cronus had a cool attack where he rose from a cloud and threw lightning bolt and caused a fire trap to form on the enemy. Will we expect those attacks to appear as spells in the future?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
RJDABOSS101 on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
The bosses in Aquila have unique attacks that really caught my eye. I was hoping that we could someday get those attacks as spells for our wizards. I like the Hades and Cronus ones. Cronus had a cool attack where he rose from a cloud and threw lightning bolt and caused a fire trap to form on the enemy. Will we expect those attacks to appear as spells in the future?
Maybe, but don't get your hopes up. Most of those spells are like are wand spells, where we appear in the middle. Except, this looks a lot cooler when a boss does it. You can look up the bosses online, and see what spells they use, though. You might find it there. Hope this helped.