Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Types and what's beyond of boosts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
The game was started when there are 2 trios of schools, and balance besides of them:
Ice, fire and storm.
Life, myth and death.
There were also the opposites, while every school has a boost on its opposite:

And then, Celestia came out to the spiral.
I'm pretty sure that most of the people, if not all, noticed that from Celestia and after, there were also the new boosts of schools, and the Astral schools.
Lets talk about each one:
1) Astral spells: , ,
Each school of these has its speciality, while:
Star school: casts an aura that gives you stat/s boost/s.
The aura will be casted for 4 rounds, while sometimes, if it is casted by a pet, it will be last for 5 rounds.
Moon school: casts a polymorph for you, so you can change to MOBs.
You will have a new amount of health, cards changed and even changing your type.
It will last for 6 rounds.
Sun school: allow you to enchant spell to be better.
Those spells can be enchanted to one with a spell that belongs to them.
Some of them are to make you stronger, or to upgrade the accuracy and pierce stat, or to change a type of school to othe one, or to make blades, traps and heals better. There's even one that used in pvp to make the weakness, trap, blade or shield you do to unknown, so the enemy doesn't know what is it.
There is also a special treasure card of sun spell, which can't be a card or an item card, and you can only get it by a quest in Celestia (getting 2 of it), and it called "Elucidate", and it is used to decrease the pip cost of spell by 2.

There are also 4 spells, called: moon blade/shield, and solar blade/shield, and I'm going to talk about them later.

2) new boosts:
From Celestia and next, there are new boosts of school:
Is strong on
Is strong on
Is strong on
Is strong on
Is strong on
Is strong on .

Now starts the interesting part of this topic:
We can also make new trios from above:

And now, I'll tell you that solar blade and shield and from sun school, and moon blade and shield are from moon school, and they're like balance (elemental and spirit trap and blade) but with these trios.
Interesting facts about these spells and boosts.

1) every school has its basic opposite at the other trio.
2) if you take a school which is strong on other one from Celestia ( like and )
And you convert them, the school that was strong will still be ( and ).

3) there are also the schools that have no connection with other 2 schools ( with and).
If you'll convert the one school, he will make with them the new trio (,,)

I'm sure that there are much more special things, that you can find, and that I forgot...

I hope that KI will notice this topic and maybe show something with these types of schools.

Also, I wonder, about the speciality with shadow and these types......

Thanks for reading, it is really appreciated!