Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life isn't all about healing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
The last aura for life gives you a heal boost. Even though there is already an aura that you get in Zafaria that boosts healing. So why have two auras that boost healing? Life attacks too so why don't you give life an extra damage aura? I am a life that mainly attacks and i find it troublesome that I am the only school that is being held back damage wise because i don't have this aura. Can this please be changed to giving life some damage? We aren't all about healing.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Isaac Jade on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
The last aura for life gives you a heal boost. Even though there is already an aura that you get in Zafaria that boosts healing. So why have two auras that boost healing? Life attacks too so why don't you give life an extra damage aura? I am a life that mainly attacks and i find it troublesome that I am the only school that is being held back damage wise because i don't have this aura. Can this please be changed to giving life some damage? We aren't all about healing.
does need to attack in order to actually defeat enemies, and maybe that's not necessary, but we do need a balance between attack and healing. Out of all the schools, is the best at healing, I actually think it's been a while since Life's last healing spell, Rebirth, (as far as I know).