Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Camera Doesn't like my pet?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
Every time any of my pets cast a spell the camera looks up at the ceiling/sky (depending on where :p)

What is the deal here?!

Plz Help!?!

LVL 81 Archmage (still permanently muted support definitely kept their word XD)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I've noticed this on a lot of people's pets when casting fairy. Mine work fine, but in battles with others I've seen it a lot. It's clearly a bug.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
The same thing happens to me. Sometimes when I enter a room either someone else's or my pet looks giant for a second.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
It's not just pets. Normally when Rebirth is cast, after the healing, it the camera stays on the last person who was healed while it gives the shields. This is a bug and I wish for it to be fixed.

-Molly

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
West DeathTalon on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Every time any of my pets cast a spell the camera looks up at the ceiling/sky (depending on where :p)

What is the deal here?!

Plz Help!?!

LVL 81 Archmage (still permanently muted support definitely kept their word XD)
We are seeing the same with our pets.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I have the same thing happening, and reported it to support at least a week or two ago. Nothing done, no reply from them...nada.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
It's been bugged like that since the update.

Champion
May 03, 2011
Oddly, this problem seems to come and go. I posted something about my Jade Hound--camera shifts above my head when he casts--but then I found my Wildfire Treant doing it as well. But sometimes the camera is where it should be...it's weird, but I assume they'll sort it out eventually.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I have been having the same issue, and. I really hope. Kingsisle fixes this bug. I only ever see some glitter in the background while my pets casts spells. I only noticing it happening on my forest lord pet. My yuletide spirit is fine casting unicorn but forest lord has trouble casting sprite. Kingsisle please fix this bug.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I have the same issue when my pet, Judgement, casts spritely, or when I use the spell it gives me.

Kelsey Sunpetal Lvl 76