Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very confused, help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I am currently playing with my third wizard, and I am on Krokotopia. I have a mission to defeat the SoulKeeper in the Chamber of the Charmed. I go to fight him, and it won't let me attack him. The magnifying glass is just blank when I hover it over him. The only time I get the green checkmark in the magnifying glass is if I attack his companion. I've been stuck on this mission for a few days because since I can't hit the boss, I can't win the duel to move forward! This has happened to me in other battles in Krokotopia as well, and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Courtney Windrunner

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
eternaltides on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I am currently playing with my third wizard, and I am on Krokotopia. I have a mission to defeat the SoulKeeper in the Chamber of the Charmed. I go to fight him, and it won't let me attack him. The magnifying glass is just blank when I hover it over him. The only time I get the green checkmark in the magnifying glass is if I attack his companion. I've been stuck on this mission for a few days because since I can't hit the boss, I can't win the duel to move forward! This has happened to me in other battles in Krokotopia as well, and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Courtney Windrunner
This bug was supposed to be taken care of with the November updates to the game. Scroll down on this link to "Additional Fixes":

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes

It says, "Some creatures that were evading being clicked on in a duel, can once again be targeted by clicking on the creature, not just the nameplate."

If you are still having this problem, you might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
eternaltides on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!

Courtney Windrunner
This has been happening for weeks in Krok. I have sent reports and replies to those reports to support. You can click on the Soul Keeper's name (above him) to cast the spell, just not on him directly.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
The best way to defeat him for now is to use sandstorm or attacks that do damage to all monsters.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Ok that also happened to me no sweat instead of pressing on the spell and then his body, you click on the spell and then his name with his health and element Hopes this helps!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
dont worry all you have to do is click slightly above him thats what i did and i defeted him

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
when i was in krok i couldn't click the name either and it took me a lot of tries to kill him. i soloed him on my life and storm char . but it was pretty easy when my younger sis figured out you click the name

thanks hope this helps

Kaitlyn lifeblossom, Level 49

Sarah emeraldblossom, Level 17