Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New worlds for final spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Hey wizards, had this little idea, not quite sure how it would be implemented but I might as well share. So the final, most powerful spells for each school are as follows:
Ice: Everwinter
Fire: Great Dragon Titan
Storm: Scylla
Balance: Krokosphinx
Life: Moodha
Death: Xibalba
Myth: Manticore
So as you can see, each school gains a spell that is relevant to a major event in each world. Well, partially. Where exactly does Scylla or the Manticore come from? Upon receiving the task for these ultimate spells, your journey will take you to new mini-spin-off-worlds:
Ice: Nodor (Icy realm of mammoths, Grizzleheim spin-off)
Fire: Old Dragonspyre (You travel back to the glory days of Dragonspyre, as once you did briefly)
Storm: Maylstrom (Island atop the Kingdom of Tritons, accessed from Celestia)
Balance: Ankh (Spin-off of Krokotopia, realm of Egyptian gods)
Life: Lahamayi (Accessed from Mooshu, based on Tibet and the Himalayas)
Death: Yago (Accessed from Azteca, realm of Helephants)
Myth: Empyrea (Accessed from Aquila, think Ocean of Clouds, it's based on the Aegian Sea of myth)
If this thread gets some attention I'll post some of the features of each world, along with it's quest relevance.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheBananaSlug on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey wizards, had this little idea, not quite sure how it would be implemented but I might as well share. So the final, most powerful spells for each school are as follows:
Ice: Everwinter
Fire: Great Dragon Titan
Storm: Scylla
Balance: Krokosphinx
Life: Moodha
Death: Xibalba
Myth: Manticore
So as you can see, each school gains a spell that is relevant to a major event in each world. Well, partially. Where exactly does Scylla or the Manticore come from? Upon receiving the task for these ultimate spells, your journey will take you to new mini-spin-off-worlds:
Ice: Nodor (Icy realm of mammoths, Grizzleheim spin-off)
Fire: Old Dragonspyre (You travel back to the glory days of Dragonspyre, as once you did briefly)
Storm: Maylstrom (Island atop the Kingdom of Tritons, accessed from Celestia)
Balance: Ankh (Spin-off of Krokotopia, realm of Egyptian gods)
Life: Lahamayi (Accessed from Mooshu, based on Tibet and the Himalayas)
Death: Yago (Accessed from Azteca, realm of Helephants)
Myth: Empyrea (Accessed from Aquila, think Ocean of Clouds, it's based on the Aegian Sea of myth)
If this thread gets some attention I'll post some of the features of each world, along with it's quest relevance.
There will never be a "final" spell. The game, and our wizards, will continue to grow.