Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I did pvp for a while, and was able to keep an even record. Of course nobody just wants an even record. I gave up after about 30 matches and started working on a good pet. I have been working on it for about a month now. I have numerous pets with mc tower shield, unicorn, spell proof, etc. I tried again. Lose a match, win the next one. I know i have to be close. One thing could help me win. I tried duelist101 and there are absolutely no lvl 50 life pvp guides on it. Currently I am lvl 50 and have a 45-44 record. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. I have trained tower shield, weakness, reshuffle, and spirit blade and trap.
I have cloak and use them often to conceal blades. I have one of each attack card: seraph lep woodwalker, and centaur, and keep 2 or 3 of their tc in hand. I use infallible tc, shatter, feint if i can find it, and any other tc blade or trap such as curse or hex. I have tried huge builds and i have tried small attack spam. I have tried minions and 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. Nothing works I always come out even. Help please!!

Dustin sky level 50

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Dustin Sky on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
I did pvp for a while, and was able to keep an even record. Of course nobody just wants an even record. I gave up after about 30 matches and started working on a good pet. I have been working on it for about a month now. I have numerous pets with mc tower shield, unicorn, spell proof, etc. I tried again. Lose a match, win the next one. I know i have to be close. One thing could help me win. I tried duelist101 and there are absolutely no lvl 50 life pvp guides on it. Currently I am lvl 50 and have a 45-44 record. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. I have trained tower shield, weakness, reshuffle, and spirit blade and trap.
I have cloak and use them often to conceal blades. I have one of each attack card: seraph lep woodwalker, and centaur, and keep 2 or 3 of their tc in hand. I use infallible tc, shatter, feint if i can find it, and any other tc blade or trap such as curse or hex. I have tried huge builds and i have tried small attack spam. I have tried minions and 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. Nothing works I always come out even. Help please!!

Dustin sky level 50
Dustin,

Level 50 is fairly hard for Life, imo, if you moved up a bit, it would be very helpful. A 45 to 44 record is not
bad for a life at level 50, but once you get Genome, it gives you an edge against most players.
Maybe not Balance, or someone using the Balance Amulet, and sometimes not death.
I would suggest that you go over to Central and look up their Life level 50 guides, or make the
move to level up. Once you do, head to the practice Area for a while, and then head for Overlord.