Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The next arc and 2 types of magic...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
After defeating morganthe in her lair you find an unknown spiral door, it's fashioned in a different way than most spiral doors and you take a peek inside you see a portal and you have no clue where it goes. You head back to ravenwood and tell headmaster ambrose but he doesn't have the time to instruct you on what to do. Out of curiosity you walk into the portal at that unknown door and you end up back at ravenwood or so you thought... When you walk out you see many differences, the death school isn't missing and you find a good malistaire inside, and find sylvia drake at the life school. You head to the headmasters office and find not merle but morganthe who is the headmaster of the school. She isnt evil and she actually cares about her students. She quickly realizes you are from an alternate ravenwood and tells you the condition of that spiral. Half of it is missing destroyed by someone with a powerful magic craving.

Morganthe advises you to investigate the portal and you do, but when you walk in someone stops you, they claim to be trapped in the portal because they were after 2 lost schools of magic, they discovered the secrets but couldnt leave, they say they will teach this magic to you to restore that alternate spiral.

Dimensional magic is the magic of altering spells like how everything was altered in the alternate spiral it adds or subtracts or completely changes a spells properties. For example i could add a stun to a ra and make it a single target spell or remove the stun from medusa and make her attack everyone.

Time magic deals with sending spells to cast at another round, and deals with the dots. I could freeze a heal over time if i no longer needed health and wait for it to reactivate during another round and i can freeze a damage over time for a couple of rounds. I can also "cast" a spell but it would have a delayed effect coming in at another round. Using these spells sometimes have a negative effect causing you to enter "time flux" which stuns you for a round, because when you alter time some of the time in the present has to be altered as well.

Hope you like my spells and storyline

Jonathan ThunderStaff promethean 95

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
wow. i'm very impressed.

Gabriel Ashcaller