Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
Just finished Zafaria, and i'm working on Avalon. any advice for a myth wizard? appreciate it :D

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Hey I think if you are in Avalon its kind of hard so if you are it might be a little easy because you have strong spells if you wanna get advise go to Avalon in the main area you go to when you press the commons button and when you come in to Avalon you might see me my name is esmee hawkblood and if I am not there go to the unicorn realm area 2 and might see me and ill talk to you more about avalon

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Mythh Legendd on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Just finished Zafaria, and i'm working on Avalon. any advice for a myth wizard? appreciate it :D
heres my advise, get friends to help you if you are having trouble or get henchmen or practice pvp and practice spells

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mythh Legendd on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
You should be able to get by with the same stagey you used in end of Zafaria area. Proper gear helps but doesn't have to be over the top. We do fine with the Wintertusk Crafted stuff and it gives an extra Blade and Trap. With any luck you got the Sun spells though Colossus to use. Critical block will be more handy they critical itself, aka, more will throw it and more will block it. With the new update they are suppose to have calmed it down a bit so it should make passing though this world a little more enjoyable rather then beginning to end dungeons with a few slog fests in between.

My only stopper in this world seemed to be Jabberwok since his cheat was massive damage. You need to counter that with shields and/or dispels making another wizard's help very handy here. We had to flee and take a second swipe at him last time we battled him because I apparently forgot when I was suppose to start counting to 3, . I liked the side quest where the boss kept reshuffling my cards, we actually got a laugh out of that one. Owl tower is a bit rough. Death Shepras that don't count. The knights puzzle I get stuck on every time I go in there. The rain area that makes it so I can' find my cursor. Getting the Wyrd Oak Staff with out much farming. It has it ups and downs. I liked the music, mainly that it's all above ground in day light.

Mary

Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
Northlite on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
You should be able to get by with the same stagey you used in end of Zafaria area. Proper gear helps but doesn't have to be over the top. We do fine with the Wintertusk Crafted stuff and it gives an extra Blade and Trap. With any luck you got the Sun spells though Colossus to use. Critical block will be more handy they critical itself, aka, more will throw it and more will block it. With the new update they are suppose to have calmed it down a bit so it should make passing though this world a little more enjoyable rather then beginning to end dungeons with a few slog fests in between.

My only stopper in this world seemed to be Jabberwok since his cheat was massive damage. You need to counter that with shields and/or dispels making another wizard's help very handy here. We had to flee and take a second swipe at him last time we battled him because I apparently forgot when I was suppose to start counting to 3, . I liked the side quest where the boss kept reshuffling my cards, we actually got a laugh out of that one. Owl tower is a bit rough. Death Shepras that don't count. The knights puzzle I get stuck on every time I go in there. The rain area that makes it so I can' find my cursor. Getting the Wyrd Oak Staff with out much farming. It has it ups and downs. I liked the music, mainly that it's all above ground in day light.

Mary
Haha ! Yeah I got the staff in the owl my first try im in dun dara at the moment. Just got there this morning. It stinks that I really cant solo. Not really a soloer wish i was. But I would like to catch up to everyone in part 1 before the last part comes out in the new world.