Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb Of The Beguiler Impossible

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
I better be lucky i won i went in with a level 37 and a level 29 on 2 computers and both accounts were
mine the had the quest and we passed all i couldnt attack cause i had to heal the life had 1726 the storm had 1538 or 1554 wereing aquila clothes and the boss was impossible YOU NEED A 90 To go in their anyway the boss had 3400 witch is really hard the minions were easy cause they had 620 this is like
That Park dungeon how could anyone solo this no i am not mad i am suprised that i won a dungeon harder
than Tower Of The Helephant Or Waterworks Here is where you have fun at or want to die But 1800 2000 2800
and 3400 witch is worse i know that ice has loads of health but to much this should be for a legendary Dungeon and 3 elemental places and they spam cyclops school i had to keep buying vengance treasure cards but i didnt know a 29 and 37 would win? i just be leave in my self before replying plz join the fire team
6589 user awaiding and dont solo this nor do it or duo it i duo it but never soloing lets see if legendarys can do it or 90 95 or 98

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
coolguy2170 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
I better be lucky i won i went in with a level 37 and a level 29 on 2 computers and both accounts were
mine the had the quest and we passed all i couldnt attack cause i had to heal the life had 1726 the storm had 1538 or 1554 wereing aquila clothes and the boss was impossible YOU NEED A 90 To go in their anyway the boss had 3400 witch is really hard the minions were easy cause they had 620 this is like
That Park dungeon how could anyone solo this no i am not mad i am suprised that i won a dungeon harder
than Tower Of The Helephant Or Waterworks Here is where you have fun at or want to die But 1800 2000 2800
and 3400 witch is worse i know that ice has loads of health but to much this should be for a legendary Dungeon and 3 elemental places and they spam cyclops school i had to keep buying vengance treasure cards but i didnt know a 29 and 37 would win? i just be leave in my self before replying plz join the fire team
6589 user awaiding and dont solo this nor do it or duo it i duo it but never soloing lets see if legendarys can do it or 90 95 or 98
its like that cause its a 4 dungeon thingy for friends team work is allways the key

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
The tomb of the Beguiler is not actually impossible. Because you can't do it does not mean other people can.

The point of the Tomb, like Sunken City and Kensington Park, is for a challenge. It's not really part of the storyline. I hope you can beat it soon, though!

Daniel Fireflame, level 90

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Daniel Fireflame on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
The tomb of the Beguiler is not actually impossible. Because you can't do it does not mean other people can.

The point of the Tomb, like Sunken City and Kensington Park, is for a challenge. It's not really part of the storyline. I hope you can beat it soon, though!

Daniel Fireflame, level 90
i did make it through did you do it