Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Marva Flamewing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I am not too far into Dragonspyre and have noticed the lack of wizards here. So I am forced to solo quest. I recently got the Mavra Flamewing quest and was having troubles beating her. I am a storm wizard and sometimes I find it hard to solo quest and was wondering if anyone could help me defeat Marva Flamewing.

Autumn Emeraldlead level 47

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Well I can't actually help you with this but if you need help, just go to the bazaar and say I need help with a quest. Eventually someone will answer.
Good Luck.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SlytherinPotterhea... on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
I am not too far into Dragonspyre and have noticed the lack of wizards here. So I am forced to solo quest. I recently got the Mavra Flamewing quest and was having troubles beating her. I am a storm wizard and sometimes I find it hard to solo quest and was wondering if anyone could help me defeat Marva Flamewing.

Autumn Emeraldlead level 47
Have you tried to post for help on any of the fansites? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas like this. Here is a link to one of the fansites in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

And if you try to solo it again, I found this posting that has some ideas that might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?128663-How-to-Solo-Mavra-Flamewing&highlight=mavra+flamewing

Also on that fansite, if you do a "search", you might find other guides that will help too.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I have looked at a few guides and even made a new deck to deal just with her. It is very hard for me to heal myself and fight Mavra with all of her shields at the same time. I'm not a Wizard101 Central member yet but I think I'm going to join. Thanks for the help!

Autumn Emeraldleaf lvl 48

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'd be glad to help. I can usually be found in Dworgyn realm, doing the the Loremaster in the Atheneum. If I'm not outside, I'm probably inside. If you let me a know a place to meet at least a day in advance, so it clears the forum, I can help. Also let me know the timezone you use, so I know when it is in mine. I'm Eastern US timezone.

Gavin Stormblood lvl 95

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
seethe42 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
I'd be glad to help. I can usually be found in Dworgyn realm, doing the the Loremaster in the Atheneum. If I'm not outside, I'm probably inside. If you let me a know a place to meet at least a day in advance, so it clears the forum, I can help. Also let me know the timezone you use, so I know when it is in mine. I'm Eastern US timezone.

Gavin Stormblood lvl 95
I'm in Central US timezone. I think that Tuesday the 3rd would be a good date for me at about 8 or 8:30 p.m. I think that meeting outside the Loremaster in the Dworgyn realm is a good place. Thank you!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
SlytherinPotterhea... on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
I'm in Central US timezone. I think that Tuesday the 3rd would be a good date for me at about 8 or 8:30 p.m. I think that meeting outside the Loremaster in the Dworgyn realm is a good place. Thank you!

Ok, I'll see you there on Tuesday night.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I waited around until from 8pm until around 10pm. I'll still be around Loremaster in Dworgyn when I'm on, so you can try your luck finding me.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Marva Flamewing is a toughy! I highly recommend rounding up some friends and then attacking it. It was nearly impossible for me to do it by myself.

-Kelsey Spritecatcher, level 52 Thaumaturge

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
It can help to get a bunch of Earthquake treasure cards. Also take out the minions that shield first.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
I can meet you there sunday at 7:00 in the evening. Dworgyn realm rite outside the loremaster boss area.