Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oka's Chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
I have the quest for Oka's chest and can't figure out how it works.Could someone help me please,or tell me where I can get help.Thank you

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AdeleGage64 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
I have the quest for Oka's chest and can't figure out how it works.Could someone help me please,or tell me where I can get help.Thank you
When you enter the room with Oka's chest, there are some yellow banners that appear on the back wall. They have symbols (something like a skull, snake, etc.). You have to light up the obelisks in that room with the symbols that are showing on the yellow banners. Then Oka's chest will appear.

If the banners disappear / fade away before you get to see what is on them, just leave the room and come back in again, and the yellow banners will re-appear.

This happens a lot on the quests in Krokotopia. You have to watch for clues (usually the yellow banners) to unlock some things on the quests. You will see this when you do the quest in The Vault of Ice too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AdeleGage64 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Complete the assignments and go into the dungeon as directed. Once you talk to the NPC in there, turn and walk slowly out. The chest will appear; you then click on it and do as directed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Trophy_Quest

Champion
Dec 03, 2012